It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB, NWO, Police? + Black Tinted out Suburban

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sounds Good Dawgjay. Hit me up anytime.

When you say the south area I'm guessing you are talking about the chemical depot area? That I absolutely believe. I have also been told there are security "crews" from the gold mine nearby who have limitless funds to buy vehicles involved with the operation and have no need to care for them.

That is a very interesting area, and I would like to hear more. Fell free to contact me any time through threads, or via more U2U's.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wowza! Utah, you've been making some great contributions!! You've always got good pics and great follow-up coverage. Keep up the great work!

This is a really interesting topic, and it certainly sounds like a wild area. What about this chemical depot... Are we talking biological warfare chemicals or just a chem lab for a variety of things.

Also: How pronounced are the caves? Anything suspicious, or pretty routine and natural?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Actually I've never seen things like them before. It seems as if they were either formed by a drainage of some sort, or something was unearthed and the earth is caving in around them. It's really interesting, but here are some pics:

i151.photobucket.com...

i151.photobucket.com...

i151.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yea that's strange bro, i'll go you one better about two and a half years ago i was on a message board and then was attacked by someone(to this day i have no idea who for sure), who was detailing movements in my house they were acting like me in a sence saying what they did, then all of a sudden in the span of about two weeks i start seeing strange cars coming through my neighborhood and just stopping when they see me or moving real slow, now a few of these had tinted windows all this is happening while me dad is dying in the hospital.

My guess is i hit a little too close to home for someone and they wanted me to be silent, didn't work tho, but i see how they communicate through signs tho, there doing dsl work all over my state but get this, one place there doing it they started putting eyes on the ground, now sure by them, the telecommunication company will have some excuse for this but come on eyes???? a white one and a orange one right next to each other on a few different roads, i'll try to get some pictures up when i can, but i don't buy the cars i saw and the eyes(that clearly are not spray painted they were put there too perfectly), as coincidences.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by WhatIsWhat]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Originally posted by WhatIsWhat:

My guess is i hit a little too close to home for someone and they wanted me to be silent, didn't work tho, but i see how they communicate through signs tho, there doing dsl work all over my state but get this, one place there doing it they started putting eyes on the ground, now sure by them, the telecommunication company will have some excuse for this but come on eyes???? a white one and a orange one right next to each other on a few different roads, i'll try to get some pictures up when i can, but i don't buy the cars i saw and the eyes(that clearly are not spray painted they were put there too perfectly), as coincidences.

I am very interested in hearing more about you experience. This sounds like you may have made someone, or somebody a little uncomfortable by some comments of yours. Any idea what those comments could have been? Do you remember what you where discussing?

Great story! When you said "eyes" do you mean they actually painted eyes?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join