It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Report: "terrorist threats, was in the 10's of 1000's—probably 100's of 1000's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is a huge post I put up in my Myspace blog:

It seems that majority of the 9/11 critics / theorists / etc seem to forget about all of these officially admitted threats and warnings, while only focusing on the warnings that aren't mentioned in it, amongst other things.

This post contains every individual 9/11 threat admission that I could painstakingly identify and dig out of the report. I may have missed a couple, but these should be enough conclusively prove that 'they' had plenty of foreknowledge that time was running out for the "spectacular event".

"In his testimony, Clarke commented that he thought that warning about the possibility of a suicide hijacking would have been just one more speculative theory among many, hard to spot since the volume of warnings of "al Qaeda threats and other terrorist threats, was in the tens of thousands—probably hundreds of thousands." Yet the possibility was imaginable, and imagined. "

For perspective:
CNN.com - Clarke: Bush didn't see terrorism as 'urgent' - May 19, 2004

[LIN K]

I'm sure few of you will be surprised to learn that this daming admission was the third to the last quote pertaining to threats/warnings, all the way in the bakc of the book. I missed it for about 6 months until I finally cracked the security feature on the PDF file to be able to search thru to pull these quotes.

The rest of that linked blog post contains all of the other threat admissions from the Report, some 80 paragraphs, many of which are summaries of numerous others.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Don't have time right now to totally review but great quote from the 911 Comission's Report. Yeah we've known for some time Osama wanted to attack the US, so it's hard to except they (the terrorists) pulled it off without someone ignoring the red flags and alarms that were sounding for years.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well no not surprised, if you look at any of the webstites that deal with terrorist and terrorist events you will see how many events happened around that time frame.

new topics

join