It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with a problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
When I place a thread in my favorites it adds multiple copies of whatever thread I add. Some threads in my favorites have two copies and some have three and if i try to delete the extra copies, it deletes all of them.
Has anyone else had this problem and is there anyone have an idea on how i can rectify this situation?

thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yeah, everyone has that problem - known bug. Nothing much you can do about it right now.

[edit on 18/4/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. As long as its a known issue and other people experience it then I can deal with it. Was just making sure that I wasnt doing something wrong.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
When I place a thread in my favorites it adds multiple copies of whatever thread I add. Some threads in my favorites have two copies and some have three and if i try to delete the extra copies, it deletes all of them.

Most of the time this can be fixed by deleting it out of your MyATS Favorites list, and then re-subscribing. That works for me about 2/3 the time.

Basically the bug happens whenever you've made kitty scared, so be careful not to scare kitty in the future.

new topics

top topics

join