It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsure as to what i seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I live in Scotland,

Tonight i visited my parents house, which is below a flight path to the airport, my little brother who is 3, always gets excited when he sees an Aeroplane flying over, so tonight as per usual he started to shout at what he saw flying over, my Mum looked out the front door, and imediately(sp) shouted into my Dad, come out quick and see this, i ran out aswell, to see a Ring shape just flying over.
It was black with no lights visible, the ring itself was really thick, but cant be sure how thick or how high it was flying(for refernce there is a tower block around 16/17 levels hight at the end of the street which it flew over). It was tilting back and forward as it was travelling so i could see through it, i said to my mum/dad that is was prob just a remote control ufo toy, but now im thinking that it was maybe to high up for it to be that.
Was thinking that it could even have been a helium balloon.

Im just a bit puzzled

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
to you have any photos or vidoes to back this up as without it it is hard to tell what it could have been

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I saw a child's doughnut shaped swimming floatation ring fly up the side of a 30 storey building once... it stayed up for a minute and came down a half a block away across the Don Valley in Toronto. It sorta fluttered and it was a blue'white colour - freaky lookin' seemed to disappear and reappear as it fluttered.

Are there any power plants or military installation or natural phenomenon sights near where you saw this? I don't care whether you have pictures, just curious.

Thanx,

Vic

[edit on 14-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sorry dont have any photos,which makes it hard for others to help.
Also there is no Power Plants or Military Installations or natural phenomenon sights,any where atall.

The ring itself i reckon couldnt have been more than 1 metre wide.
Because of the height it was at, i also had the idea that some one could be controlling it from the tower block, hence it being a remote control ufo toy.
Ive been looking at a few different remote control ufos online tonight but all of the ones i have seen have a fan/propellor blade in the centre.

Just a bit strange thats all

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your story.

How long was the duration? Where did the object go?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It lasted around 2/3 mins till it went over the tower block, it was then out of range to see clearly with my eyes , so my mum gave me binoculars. i seen it for about 10 secs before it went out of site completely.
It was heading in an north west direction, happened around 7pm uk time so was still pretty light outside.

top topics

join