It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frogs rain down on Serbia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Traffic came to a halt and locals fled inside after thousands of frogs fell from the sky onto a Serbian village.

Residents in Odzaci told local daily Blic they thought the world was coming to an end.

Aleksandar Ciric said: "I saw all these small frogs just start raining down. There were thousands of them."

Another villager, Caja Jovanovic, added: "This huge 'cloud' seemed to come out of nowhere and its shape and colour looked very strange.

www.ananova.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although scientists are offering other reason for the phenomena, Could this be a fulfillment of predictions?

mod edit to use "ex" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
hmm well, the scientific explanation seems quite explanatory....

He said: "A whirlwind has sucked up the frogs from a lake, the sea or some other body of water somewhere else and carried them along to Odzaci where they have fallen to the ground. It is a recognised scientific phenomenon."
ref

but, perhaps something to think about? The prophecy rev 16:13-14 where the frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon ...? The frogs came out of a cloud. Maybe the dragon was in disguise?

But rev 16:15 is where Christ comes as a thief = rapture. I guess we will have to wait and see, if there is a whole bunch of people missing soon, it may confirm your suspicions.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm hoping this is not a prophecy and the scientists are correct. But, like you said their "theory" is as unlikely as any other. Oh well, guess I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope the world is here tomorrow like I do every other night. Weird

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What? No flaming hail stones? Was Charlton Heston out side creaming "Let my people go!"?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here's a good link about Anomalous rainfall-
paranormal.about.com...

Includes the following:

In 1873, Scientific American reported that Kansas City, Missouri was blanketed with frogs that dropped from the sky during a storm.

Includes incidents of fish, blood (yep), crabs, slime, alligators, etc.

Might also search around on Fortean Times.

Pretty wacky.

new topics

top topics

join