It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen's boyfriend was really a woman, 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Teen's boyfriend was really a woman, 30

seattletimes.nwsource.com

For years, she convinced everyone that she was a man.

The 30-year-old woman even conned her 14-year-old "girlfriend's" family into believing she was a 17-year-old boy named Mark Villanueva, according to paperwork filed in Everett District Court. She lived with the Everett family on and off over the past two years and formed a relationship with the 14-year-old girl.

It wasn't until Monday, when the woman was arrested for child rape, that her real identity came out, according to court papers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow. I would laugh but I feel sorry for the poor girl that was dating this "guy". As if high school wasn't hard enough. That poor, poor, stupid girl. She was probably telling everybody at school what a great boyfriend she had and all the action she was getting. Now she has to face all those people again.

I want to think that there is no way someone could miss that, but aparantly a cop even pulled "him" over and never questioned it.
Course, the cop was not having a "sexual relationship" with her either.

seattletimes.nwsource.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Uhhhhhh.........how was there child rape involved and the 14 y/o girl didn't know he was a she?????

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Uhhhhhh.........how was there child rape involved and the 14 y/o girl didn't know he was a she?????

The 'guy' preformed the sexual acts on the girl but never showed her 'his' bits... How come these seem to be getting more common? I remember not so long ago a 30 year old guy pretended to be a 12 year old(?) and managed to get away with it for about a year :S Went to school and everything

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
UPDATE:

EVERETT — A woman who posed as a homeless, orphaned boy and then befriended and abused a teenage girl who took her into her family's home has been sentenced to a year in jail for child molestation.

The Seattle Times

Just an update to the story. Lady isgoing to jail for a year. Whether that is right or not, I won't comment on. However, I would guess she is facing more time on the fraud charges than she is on the child molestation charge. That seems wrong to me.

top topics

join