It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another example of the U.S sponsoring Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Another example of the hypocracy of our democracy..

It has been recently reported that the U.S is supporting terrorist attacks with Iran..

WASHINGTON - The U.S. has been secretly advising and encouraging a Pakistani militant group that has carried out a series of deadly guerrilla raids inside Iran, ABC News reported Tuesday, citing U.S. and Pakistani intelligence sources.

Link

Love the spin.

That "militant group" happens to be an organisation called Jundullah.
Now upon closer inspection, Jundullah happens to be a terror organisation closely associated with Al Queda..

Jundullah is a purely militant outfit whose objective is to target Pakistan's pro-US rulers and US and British interests in the country. Members receive training in Afghanistan and South Waziristan, and it is now actively recruiting. Jundullah was allegedly headed by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the al-Qaeda operational commander of the September 11 terrorist attack in the US. He was arrested in Pakistan early last year.

www.atimes.com...

Seems like the U.S is up to it's old tricks again eh? So ironic how one of their excuses for all the pressure on Iran is their supposed "largest state sponsor of terrorism" and yet once again the current U.S administration proves it's prepared to play the world for fools..

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What else do you expect from the country that helped Hussein win the Iraq-Iran War in the 80's. Took him out of power 20 years later. The country that helped Al-Quedia. and constantly lie. America Politics could be a sitcom

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Shhhhhh..

We don't negotiate with terrorists.. didn't you get the memo?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

guess theres nothing like fighting terroists and then planting a few terrorist seeds on the way

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The US government makes me
!

Remember when Afganastan was in war with Russia. The US gave Osama money and weapons to help them fight the russians. That means that the US was buddy buddy with Osama. I just wonder what happen to the friendship we had together. OOOH yeah thats right Osama swore that he would kill George Bush sr. Why we will never know.(OIL)
But I bet it has somethign to do with terrorism

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
let them kill themselves in the name of god, he likes it. I et he's sitting on the highest cloud of the world, drinking a Bud and laughing out loud every time he hears an explosion.

new topics

top topics

join