It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To All Who Will Listen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by almighty bob
What is there to know? That ego arises through ignorance? That all phenomena are perceived? That none of this has ever really happened at all? That you refuse to define these simple truths, even though that just the glancing of them is of benefit to any individual that receives them? Even though you claim to bring this message and refuse to impart it directly?

I consider you a fraud trying to use anothers work to try and inflate your own ego. Let go of it, it is more beneficial to your 'persona'.

... You have a lot of logic errors in there that I am growing sick of even responding to scrutiny.

You are defying what I've introduced to you as the door, several times.

But you fumble with the keys of perception.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
80 pages??? Try 5

Sorry, I meant 80 some posts
You will see I've corrected that earlier in my other responses.

Also, you are disobeying the T&C with your earlier post to introduce some sort of vengeful scheme to rally harassment and light the torches.

You are off-topic so please stick to the subject at will or leave.

Thank you.

[edit on 1/4/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

What is there to know? That ego arises through ignorance? That all phenomena are perceived? That none of this has ever really happened at all? That you refuse to define these simple truths, even though that just the glancing of them is of benefit to any individual that receives them? Even though you claim to bring this message and refuse to impart it directly?

I consider you a fraud trying to use anothers work to try and inflate your own ego. Let go of it, it is more beneficial to your 'persona'.

... You have a lot of logic errors in there that I am growing sick of even responding to scrutiny.

You are defying what I've introduced to you as the door, several times.

But you fumble with the keys of perception.

No, persona is perception. Ego is perception and all phenomena are perception. You offer nothing except unqualified contradiction. All you introduce is more ignorance, and as such, it is best ignored. You have no real commitment to your message if you are growing sick of responding to scrutiny. There is no door, no path. It is all right here and right now waiting to be realised.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

No, persona is perception. Ego is perception and all phenomena are perception. You offer nothing except unqualified contradiction. All you introduce is more ignorance, and as such, it is best ignored. You have no real commitment to your message if you are growing sick of responding to scrutiny. There is no door, no path. It is all right here and right now waiting to be realised.

Oh for crying out loud, you dont need to bring in your blue book. I know that these words dont exactly comply with what I'm trying to develop for you but thats just the way things are unfortunetely... Again,

do not rely on artificial justification... For the beyond this reality answere

Its just not possible. Is that quote invisible?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You have no real commitment to your message if you are growing sick of responding to scrutiny. There is no door, no path. It is all right here and right now waiting to be realised.

Its been 100 posts, YA THINK?

But. Again your asking for some mental definition to what I've discovered.

Lets sing a long, "Dont rely on definition, jurisdiction, lalala" Now your making me sing for you to understand.
See what I mean, you must be speed reading and missing important plot points.

[edit on 1/4/2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Also, you are disobeying the T&C with your earlier post to introduce some sort of vengeful scheme to rally harassment and light the torches.

Would you like to point out where i broke the Terms and Conditions by showing your "persona" to the other posters on this thread. How about your breaking of the T&C by knowingly and willingly posting false info. All I and others asked was for some simple answers to simple questions.

You have repeatedly sidestepped numerous legitimate questions from numerous posters on this thread pertaining to your original post. If you did not want to discuss your OP on this board then maybe you shouldnt have posted on a DISCUSSION board. And yes its been 100 posts, glad your keeping count, but yet through it all, you havent answered 99% of the questions.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
I dont know what your message means but I think you might have had a better reception if you had not gone for ye olde english style. If you are going to do that, you should get it grammatically correct and not make schoolboy spelling errors ie. unfortunateley, than (instead of then) and answeres etc.

good luck with your next prophecy whence the one we speak of faceth death.

Hiya! Well the thing is, I never personally intended for it to be that way. I posted the message here which was received and relayed as best as I can. Sorry for any grammatical issues, I'm sure its readable.

OK so lets clear this one up.. how, when, who and why.

How... was it received?

When... was it received?

Who... delivered this message to you?

Why... did the messenger choose a 17 year old schoolboy?

I look forward to clear consice answers in plain English which don't have to be deciphered.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Would you like to point out where i broke the Terms and Conditions by showing your "persona" to the other posters on this thread. How about your breaking of the T&C by knowingly and willingly posting false info. All I and others asked was for some simple answers to simple questions.

You have repeatedly sidestepped numerous legitimate questions from numerous posters on this thread pertaining to your original post. If you did not want to discuss your OP on this board then maybe you shouldnt have posted on a DISCUSSION board. And yes its been 100 posts, glad your keeping count, but yet through it all, you havent answered 99% of the questions.

I have not presented false info, but a discovery, a message that is genuine and you obviously have proven to me, you dont get it. But I know some who will.

Ok now your gone
bloop. I have honestly, and truthfuly answered to at least 99% of the questions, yes. You are welcome.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Oh for crying out loud, you dont need to bring in your blue book. I know that these words dont exactly comply with what I'm trying to develop for you but thats just the way things are unfortunetely... Again,

What blue book?

do not rely on artificial justification... For the beyond this reality answere

Its just not possible. Is that quote invisible?

Not at all, but, unless my posts are invisible to you, it is not hard to use relevent analogy or phrasing for the message of your true nature without 'refusing' to do so. Let me provide some more.

Non-dual.
Openness.
Spontaneous.

You are a fraud, a charlatan, you are ignorant, you have no message other than one of auto-ego-enhancement.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You dodge any questions that ask what your aim is or what this means realistically.

I do not dodge any questions, I answere them honestly. I have explained earlier that I am going to come with with a clearer and simpler translation of the original message. Since no one can interprete it as they suffer from low english grades obviously.

I find that fairly offensive, as the same can be said for your original and subsequent incoherent posts.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but without a little bit of respect back I will not even continue to read the thread. I'd rather miss the message and come to an early end than be belittled by someone with a "holier than thou" attitude.

Cheers,
Fiverz

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

What blue book?

Not at all, but, unless my posts are invisible to you, it is not hard to use relevent analogy or phrasing for the message of your true nature without 'refusing' to do so. Let me provide some more.

Non-dual.
Openness.
Spontaneous.

You are a fraud, a charlatan, you are ignorant, you have no message other than one of auto-ego-enhancement.

Usually a blue book is a dictionary (pardon me, from where I am, sorry). I am not refusing any of your inquiries. I have openly cooperated and answered your questions to the best of my knowledge. No I am NOT a fraud. How many times do I have to say that to you so you can like finally stop pointing fingers????? Hmm 'True nature', not no one here can define true nature. Hah. I've been saying that for a long time. No one can define the beyond this boundary.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Howdy folks,

Let's stick to the topic, avoid the insults and move forward with the thread.

If not, there's a trash bin, a warning system and a few other tricks the moderati have at their disposal to make sure all of you, and I do mean all of you, comply with the T&C of this site.

Since everyone seems to be able to claim T&C violations against eachother, I doubt if this is necessary but, here it is, for your reading pleasure.

Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Keep it civil, keep it on topic.

Thank you,

Crakeur ATS Member/Moderator

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

You dodge any questions that ask what your aim is or what this means realistically.

I do not dodge any questions, I answere them honestly. I have explained earlier that I am going to come with with a clearer and simpler translation of the original message. Since no one can interprete it as they suffer from low english grades obviously.

I find that fairly offensive, as the same can be said for your original and subsequent incoherent posts.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but without a little bit of respect back I will not even continue to read the thread. I'd rather miss the message and come to an early end than be belittled by someone with a "holier than thou" attitude.

Cheers,
Fiverz

You are not including my rude behaviored follow uppers.

Well its only obvious and I never really meant to cause offense by 'low grade' it's just that it is taking me an awful long time to explain my discovery.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I dont know what your message means but I think you might have had a better reception if you had not gone for ye olde english style. If you are going to do that, you should get it grammatically correct and not make schoolboy spelling errors ie. unfortunateley, than (instead of then) and answeres etc.

good luck with your next prophecy whence the one we speak of faceth death.

Hiya! Well the thing is, I never personally intended for it to be that way. I posted the message here which was received and relayed as best as I can. Sorry for any grammatical issues, I'm sure its readable.

OK so lets clear this one up.. how, when, who and why.

How... was it received?

When... was it received?

Who... delivered this message to you?

Why... did the messenger choose a 17 year old schoolboy?

I look forward to clear consice answers in plain English which don't have to be deciphered.

If you are not ignorant and you answer questions best you can.. please can you answer my questions...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   

What blue book?

Non-dual.
Openness.
Spontaneous.

Usually a blue book is a dictionary (pardon me, from where I am, sorry). I am not refusing any of your inquiries. I have openly cooperated and answered your questions to the best of my knowledge. No I am NOT a fraud. How many times do I have to say that to you so you can like finally stop pointing fingers????? Hmm 'True nature', not no one here can define true nature. Hah. I've been saying that for a long time. No one can define the beyond this boundary.

No, true nature is not definable and not able to be conceptualised, but 'hints' can be given in a far less oblique manner than you seem to angle for. If you had this message and truly wanted to convey it then you would be able to aptly use such terms or metaphor and also explain why they are incomplete or misleading in the same instance as why they are useful for comprehension and realisation.

For example.

True nature is Spontaneous:

It is without beginning and without ending, time is not a relevant factor when describing true nature.

Why this is misleading: Because even the term 'spontenaeity', as with any word, will give rise to a concept relative to an individual, to an ego, which contradicts spontenaeity because ego relies on time and space for it to exist in.

True nature is non-dual:

There is only here and now, it is not nothingness or oneness, nor is it anything that can be enumerated.

But ego exists because it perceives, it imagines self and not-self giving rise to the misconception of dualism and even the term non-dual gives rise to the concept of 'I' am non-dual where 'I' is that ego, still conceptually duallistic from itself.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by almighty bob]

[edit on 1-4-2007 by almighty bob]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

If you are not ignorant and you answer questions best you can.. please can you answer my questions...

I would like to answere your questions (which are questions others have asked and received my answere earlier) but they didn't like what they got (apprently) so I'm going to assume you won't like it either.

This subject (message from the first post) is solved through numerous inquiries by visitors and members. I have cooperated with harassment and credential information this far and I believe it is time for this thread to be closed and if you or anyone who wishes to know what the message meant (if you dont understand it), please dont hesitate to review our discussion to ultimately discover what I had discovered. Its all in here.

Because of such an awful, rude, blatent, and uncivil conversation, I believe my decision is right and just, as I do not want you or anyone to get warned by moderators (who had to intervene 2-3 times) about the bumpy atmosphere here.

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

Love and blessings.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Thread closed.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I believe it is time for this thread to be closed

I agree.

This thread seems to be a case of shooting the messenger rather than destroying the message (for the most part).

Thread closed

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join