It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Using Same Strategy as WWII's Tokyo Rose!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
The north vietnamese forces took over the whole country and control it to this day.... what am i missing here?

Yes, what you are saying is true - bottom line - about what happend in viet nam. I think the other poster was also trying to say something like the U.S. forces won all the battles in viet nam, but the U.S. politicians lost the war.

Now, I'm starting to see the parallel to viet nam in the iraq war, because the U.S. has once again won the military battles, but the politicians - again led by the "peace loving" dems - are losing the war by talking pull out dates, etc. which give the enemy more resolve to keep fighting.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Correct, the politicians are doing the exact same thing now that they did back then. This is so wrong to do to OUR TROOPS!!!! You should NEVER EVER cut funding or play poltics with our men and women.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Correct, the politicians are doing the exact same thing now that they did back then. This is so wrong to do to OUR TROOPS!!!! You should NEVER EVER cut funding or play poltics with our men and women.

unless it's a republican congress under the clinton administration cutting funding from our troops in kosovo

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It dosen't matter whether its republicans or democrats YOU DON'T CUT FUNDING FOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN. YOU DON'T PLAY POLITICS WITH OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN DANGER!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
It dosen't matter whether its republicans or democrats YOU DON'T CUT FUNDING FOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN. YOU DON'T PLAY POLITICS WITH OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN DANGER!!!!!

if you cut funding for the war they have to be removed, don't you see the logic?

if they aren't there, they aren't going to DIE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join