It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange pictures and experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've always been interested in Extraterrestrial activities and the paranormal in general for years but haven't really been brave enough to speak my mind about it because of the fear of being pointed out as insane. I'm only 17 so I'm still quite young and I'm from Sweden and out here we don't really get a lot of strange things happening but a couple of years back I came across something interesting on the internet.

I was bored and I was just randomly googling when I came across these black and white pictures of men standing around a table with some sort of torn out body in the middle. It didn't look human at all and it said somewhere on the site that it had to do with Roswell but the strange thing was there was nothing else on the site. No index, no nothing, just those pictures. The site could have been under construction and those pictures could of course have been fake but it felt real to me.

Another thing that happened to me a while back was this really strange and vivid dream I had.

I've always had trouble sleeping at night and I often wake up around 2 or 3 am and stay awake for a while before I fall back asleep again but and that night was no different. Although when I woke up I was lying on this cold metal table with these three silhouettes around me walking towards me. It was so real and so vivid and when I opened my eyes again I was back on my bed but it was still in the middle of the night.

Another dream I've had is about these other silhouettes or people in my room taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping. All in dark clothes and I constantly feel as if I'm watched. Sure you're probably thinkign I'm a 17 year old with a hell of a vivid imagination, but sometimes I get the feeling that it's not just my imagination and it would feel good if someone who doesn't think I'm insane would reply and ask me what is going on.

I've heard about the real MIB but I don't know...I mean, after all I AM in sweden...but yeah...I just get the feeling something's not too right....

Feel free to reply

oh and ps..thanks for a great site...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
hey..im 17 as well.i call myself insane too
i know what ur talking about.i would call it paranormal
if u wanna talk more u can add me on msn
[email protected]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That must be difficult to deal with since you don't truly know whether something happened or whether it's all a product of your own imagination. Either way be careful not to come to conclusions until you are certain that something is happening to you. I've had similar experiences throughout my life and I often wonder how to interpret them...

I remember being interested in aliens and UFOs since childhood and my interest has in turn spawned a very vivid imagination which could account for some of the bizarre things that happen to me since it's pemenantly on my mind. I don't know if anything has truly occurred but that doesn't mean we don't have the right or the perrogative to question our experience.

Do all the research you can and try not to worry too much at this stage. The human mind is independently capable of some truly astonishing things.

new topics

join