It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverage of former Arizona Governor (1997 Phoenix lights) on MSNBC this hour! Tune in now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Everyone tune into MSNBC "COUNTDOWN" with Keith Olbermann right now!

They're going to cover the former Arizona governor's claim about the 1997 Phoenix lights this hour!!!!

Stay tuned in so you don't miss it and post your comments here after.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
KO does not cover stories about UFO sightings in a serious way. He never fails to riducule and subvert the legitimacy of the witnesses and usually posits an explanation other than ET crafts.

In the lead in, while talking about the Phoenix trangular UFO, he was exhibiting file footage from the Mexican Air Force drug interdiciton flight IR recording. How friggin' lazy.

Like his often featured guest, Gerald "I wouldn't admit to a conspiracy if it rose up and bit me in the ass" Posner, he simply cannot comprehend that government criminality and coverups are commonplace.

Evidence doesn't matter....UFO's, like government complicity in the 911 atrocity are impossible, so another explanation, no matter how bogus, must be the case.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by brisa]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It was a very short blurb last night. At the end of his rant he said something like "and......he's a drinker" which pissed me off. He was very genuine and down to earth in the CNN interview.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A few nights ago I wrote here at ATS it was time for me to leave this site but I have come to the conclusion until they start a ATS withdrawl section on the net I can't leave this place, I love it.

This morning on Fox news they did a segment on this about Phoenix and the Governor and why he did what he did but what was more interesting I want to share with you is this:

There were three people doing the news, two men one woman. After they did what they did about Phoenix the one man who's name is Greg Kelly said something like.... yes, and the abductions also and the woman said yes, people have claimed to have abductions or something like that and Greg said... yes, ( he was abducted) and when the woman looked at him and started to question him he said, I'm not to talk about it. Twice he said that he wasn't to talk about it.

That's a big, big, HMMMMMMMM to me. Who is telling him he can't talk about it?????? I wonder what happened with his abduction and I wonder if anyone else picked up on what he said this morning.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ridicule, ridicule, and more ridicule...

www.youtube.com... - That is why I never watch Tucker's show. He's a creep, and so are the funny side kick guys he has on.

www.youtube.com... - Some of the comments people post astound me. I mean if you're going to be skeptical, at least be respectful. Some people are close minded and perverted.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by classified material]

new topics

top topics

join