It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Stew 'N' You...how much do you like having a brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have thought immensely about the russian chess player [Nikolai titov] whos head exploded during a chess game due to a condition known as Hyper-Cerebral Electrosis. it is where the brain cant handle the body's electricity and it explodes. several people have died of it here is a web site
[url=http://aca-vnt.mcc.ac.uk/ScrapBook/explodinghead.htm]>>>>HERE IT IS

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Your JFK theory is ridiculous and I hope you're joking because obviously his head didn't explode.

No one else was hurt in the fatal explosion but four players and three officials at the Moscow Candidate Masters' Chess Championships were sprayed with blood and brain matter when Nikolai Titov's head suddenly blew apart.

That does not sound like what happened to JFK!

Hate to further dampen your spirits, but Hyper Cerebral Electrosis is also a hoax. It was printed in the World Weekly News and nowhere else.

Anyway, I'm laughing really hard right now. Imagine the look on those peoples' faces
In the middle of a quiet chess championship game. Whoa, wake up call!

The Weekly World News (WWN) is a mock tabloid newspaper published by American Media Inc. Its editor in chief is Jeff Rovin. It combines wire reports of strange news with in-house writings and columns, all fictional.

- Wiki

When searching for Hyper Cerebral Electrosis or "Exploding Head Syndrome" I get no hits except for the same exact article in the WWN which obviously is purely fiction.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hoax, sorry.

Great story though.

Originally posted by I_AM_OVERLORD1
how much do you like having a brain

A lot.

[edit on 19-3-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ahahahahah!! I got a good laugh out of this one as well

Careful you are going to be accused of trying to orchestrate a conspiracy " dont think too much.. or your head will explode" LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i for one could go without a brain for the time being.. seems to be troubleing me a lot lately

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yep this is an old hoax that's been around for awhile. Anytime the source is...Weekly World News, that's a sign right there. Your basic "Bat Boy" stuff. And not in a baseball way.

The "hyper-cerebral electrosis" reminds me of the old horror film, "Scanners".

The exploding head scene was accomplished by filling a latex head with dog food and rabbit livers, and shooting it from behind with a 12-gauge shotgun.

Good flick, but don't watch it during dinner, especially if you're having rabbit livers and dog food.

top topics

join