It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physics anomalies? Or something more strange?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There's been a few times in my life where all the stuff I've been reading about in science books just doesn't seem to fit the protocol of what's supposed to happen. For example, I was playing Othello with a friend in college in my dorm room. Sitting on chairs, we had a 2-foot cubelike table between us. I had my next chip to play in my hand between me and the board when I dropped it. Gravity says that when you drop something, it takes the shortest path to the ground (or slightest arc if your a physicist because there is no "straight line" in the universe). At any rate, I look down and it's not there. Fine, it must of hit the ground and rolled. I get up, check under my seat, all around to find out where the buggar went. For those who don't play Othello, losing a chip sucks because you need all the chips to complete the board. I then had to get up and move stuff around being that I could not find it. My friend from her seat was looking around as well, then points across the room. "Is that it?" Sure enough, eight feet away sat the Othello chip on my cube fridge which was about 2 feet tall.

She suggested it may have been a spirit that moved it, but I have an alternate theory. Given some experiences in my life, I think sometimes physics doesn't always work the same 100% of the time. I would not suggest experimenting with vases and 2nd story windows, but would like to find out if anyone else has experienced these kinds of bizarre occurences. I'll post more once we get rolling or if there's any interest. For now, I will try to get the song "Weird Science" out of my head...thanks to Danny Elfman.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
i read that spirits do that all the time. when they are roaming around your house and see you looking for your keys, theyll move them to an odvious spot...tryin to make you look like a fool lol

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It is merely our brothers and sisters in alternate higher realms trying to help us lowly 3rd-4th dimensional beings who have lost our way! The ghosts we're supposed to be afraid of are actually (for the most part, there are definitely lost souls) our friends.

I have experienced such things before...

My girlfriend left her room at home and a spirit had moved a LIT candle into the middle of a pile of clothes...The strange thing is that the candle was moved across the room without spilling and burning the clothes...There is no way it could have fallen into the pile like that...

I have contacted beings outside of this dimension, its a lot easier with daily meditation...

The first time scared the crap outta me, but I'm beginning to reconnect; only took me a year to do that

join