It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul... It's Official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ron Paul... It's Official

www.thelibertypapers.org

HOUSTON — Rep. Ron Paul, the iconoclastic, nine-term lawmaker from southeast Texas, took the first step Thursday toward a second, quixotic presidential bid _ this time as a Republican.

Paul filed papers in Texas to create a presidential exploratory committee that will allow him to raise money. In 1988, Paul was the Libertarian nominee for president and received more than 400,000 votes.

Kent Snyder, the chairman of Paul’s exploratory committee and a former staffer on Paul’s Libertarian campaign, said the congressman knows he’s a long shot.

“There’s no question that it’s an uphill battle, and that Dr. Paul is an underdog,” Snyder said. “But we think it’s well worth doing and we’ll let the voters decide.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well... It is now official. I hope many of you take a good look at this man. Like the story says... It will be an uphill battle. But I personally think he is a great candidate and so far he will have my vote.

www.thelibertypapers.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is his announcement video.

Well... If anyone is smarter than me on this YouTube video thing please give me a hand. I swear I am only "mildly" retarded...

[edit on 12-3-2007 by LostSailor]

join