It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And here I go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ok for introduction.... I am a Female and like Greek Mythology, incase you could not tell by my name. A friend told about this place there is so much here that it makes my head spin. But I beleive I can have great fun and gain interesting perspectives here.

I read the information for new members, but it left me with one question. How do I know where is the best place to add a new topic, so as to not have it moved?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey there, and welcome!

Don't get too uptight about where to place discussions -- I'm one of the Welcome team members, and if you're concerned about where to post, just U2U me and I'll make a suggestion. And if I'm wrong, we can all blame it on me, eh?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Welcome...

How do I know where is the best place to add a new topic, so as to not have it moved?

Well, if it's a more serious post, then it would be on the ATS (Above Top Secret) site, and you'd just try to pick the forum that best matches it. Sometimes the icons and titles suggest it, other times, maybe peek in the forums you think it may fit into, and then decide. If a mod moves it, usually they are kind enough to tell you they've done so, why, and where it is now, so that you can follow the thread.

Be sure to check out the "Adopt a Newbie" threads, in case you want to look for someone who can help guide you through the murky waters of this site, hehe.... They can be helpful with such questions you may have, if you choose to be the adoptee of a member.

Again, welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
what is U2U and how does one send and recieve such a thing?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
On the bottom of each post, you'll see a Send U2U button, it's a private message feature...

At the top right of your screen, when you get one, you'll see "You have 1 new U2Us". Click on it to read it....

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, MuseAndChimera.

look forward to reading your posts.

regards
flc

p.s. as for U2U's - I just sent you one

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hey, M&C. Just so ya know, you can consider me the "Loki" of this site.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ok for introduction.... I am a Female

welcome to a testosterone saturated board

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and Merry X-Mas!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that I will be board happy when I am at work. No internet at home
. I thank all for the warm welcome.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuseAndChimera
I read the information for new members

Hello MuseAndChimera, I must confess that have never read any information or rules for ATS members.

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by Agnis]

top topics

join