It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Review of Caustic Logic's review of The PentaCon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Maybe they were knocked down with a directed subsurface shockwave on that path calculated to sever the poles at the right spots? It was done somehow, you don't know how, maybe the Xpert's onto something.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Jack as for the light poles I would say that you are correct concerning a ripple effect now that you have answered my question. As for the radar data and the air traffic controllers I cant make any guarantees living outside of the US might make things a little harder. If I find anything of relevance I will post the info or U2U you.

Awesome thanks bro!

Peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Updated graphic: Helps explain both our points somewhat better. Changed the fattest line. What can I say? I like fat lines, on my maps and my women.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That image is the most deceptive idiotic confusing piece of crap ever.

The plane banked over the navy annex.

That's what Mike Walter and other witnesses reported.

You even posted one for me.

Here is the final flight plath that CIT asserts based on all 13 of the eyewitnesses that we talked to.

None of our witnesses were in a position to see the bank so only Edward could tell that it came from the south side of columbia pike.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yeah well... I'll have to check that. I've seen at least one banking story, tho I think Dark Blue posted it. Walter too, huh? Well no one else I've seen yet, most see straight lines, that's what I thouht everything else showed. Again I'm new to the eyewitness part but catching up.

<< 1   >>

join