It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Declaration: whatukno, Reform

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I have two questions.

1. WTF happened to Central America?? It did'nt look like that the last
time I checked.

I will have to deffer that question to my running mate, I took the globe from his avatar

2. What is your policy on certaibn military bases being above the law?

Military bases are regulated by military law. All military bases are supposed to adhere to U.S. Laws (or in foreign countries the host country's laws) in addition to laws just for military personnel.

I stand by a strict policy that all U.S. laws apply for everyone, including military personnel. No one should be exempt from the laws of the country and it's people.

There are of course exceptions to these rules, like the fact that military personnel are routinely given firearms, equipment and ordinance that are unlawful for civilian use, and rightly so. I would not want C4 in the hands of just anyone.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
In relationship to foreign policy, what would you and your vice president look to do in your first 100 days in office?

Which foreign country would you visit first as president?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
In relationship to foreign policy, what would you and your vice president look to do in your first 100 days in office?

Which foreign country would you visit first as president?

America needs to be the beacon of hope and freedom to the rest of the world. We need to return to the things that make this country great again.

Our country has become a world wide bully and this is wrong. We need to provide a better example to the world and show through our actions that we are a nation about freedom by the people and for the people.

If I was able to I would visit china first. As china is the most populated country in the world and very important to the global economy. I would like to discuss human rights and free trade with the nation. We should always remember that our country and other countries can be better as partners than enemies.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Due to a violation of the T&C of this website by myself. I What U KNO hereby announce that I must step down from this election. I made a mistake and it was my promise when I signed up for this election to uphold the rules of this great forum. I failed to do so and as such I must step down.

I will support Rockpuck for president of ATS and hope that any supporters that I had gained would see fit to support Rockpuck as their candidate.

[edit on 6/16/2007 by whatukno]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join