It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If what they say is true...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey now I got a question for all of you. There are many things being said about this and that, of which I shall keep my points of view from all those who might not like what I have to think. Well per say that teverything is true.....that there are aliens in control and we are to be nothing more than livestcock for their needs.......and the orld needs to know ect....well then, what exactly are we suppoesed to do?? I dont know about you, but the way I see it, is Mr. Icke, ( the "big man") has all this sh*t to say, but is he gonna pick up a gun and protect your young ones from the "innevitable"? I dont think so. It seems to me that mr icke and all as such, are nothing more thatn spoiled children, running to who-ever they can to rat out the bully, but not actually doing anything. They are offering all kinds of problems for man to deal with, but no solutions. Here is a solution, man has been givin the ability to make his own reality, so if you want your reality to change, change it yourself, don't go wining around hoping someone will pity thee and help.

you know, for once someone else has all the technology, is using it for control, and all who know are living in fear......if I remember correctly, the only ones to do that is the white man ( i am white). The natives, blacks, muslims, it didn't matter that white man had guns or better weapons/armor,,,they still fought. That is also one key for you all, these thing have become more dependent on technology than us...making them farther from "god" than us. God being the divine energy that sparked everything.....the energy we use to live, eat sleep, everything.....

I for one am not scared....I think it is abnout time we had something to battle besides ourselves.

new topics

join