It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This girl has a real superpower!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i saw this girl in a book once and decided to see more into it.
aparently she can see through people. docters around the worldare amazed because she can tell them what is wrong with a patient.

her name is Natasha Demkina and she is 17

the third link seems to be the best...

here are some links about this girl...

www.unexplainable.net...

The Russian "X-ray" Girl

Girl 'sees' broken bones

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
yea i saw this ages ago but because of advance and all that i dont think her vision is X-ray but actually T-ray (terahertz waves) because X-rays are harmful and need something to reflect back but with T rays u dont need anything to reflect and they are not harmful

x08

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well, I've only heard negative things about this pravada.ru ... and if you pay attention, that's where it comes from~

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
x08 is right. They are well known for publishing short stories as real events and creating( or simply stealing off the internet) photos to back up the stories.

Story sounds interesting to be sure, but don't trust Pravada

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i saw her on tv, some documentary. Unfortunately i didnt catch all of it, just the part where she was guessing what a group of people had. I think she got 4 out of 10...and the investigators wanted 5 or 6 right.
Like i said i didnt see it all, so i dont know if she knew the diseases and was trying to match them up. (i think that was it though). She missed a metal plate in someones head. Which would have been easy for her, had she really got "x-ray" vision.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I tend to not trust anything from pravada.ru, as has been said countless times it's the Russian equivalent of the Weekly World News. You'd be better off not trusting anything from those guys.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
i saw her on tv, some documentary. Unfortunately i didnt catch all of it, just the part where she was guessing what a group of people had. I think she got 4 out of 10...and the investigators wanted 5 or 6 right.
Like i said i didnt see it all, so i dont know if she knew the diseases and was trying to match them up. (i think that was it though). She missed a metal plate in someones head. Which would have been easy for her, had she really got "x-ray" vision.

^ Geek speaks the truth. I saw this in a documentary too. This gives a bit of credibility to Pravda in a way, not that the girl having X-Ray abilities is necessarily true, but that stories on there aren't completely manufactured by them.

Apparently she was fairly well known in Russia. Her skills were put to the test though in the documentary, and she didn't fair too well. I actually think she got less than 4, and they weren't entirely excusable. I also remember her wanting something about the test changed..

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy I saw this in a documentary too. This gives a bit of credibility to Pravda in a way, not that the girl having X-Ray abilities is necessarily true, but that stories on there aren't completely manufactured by them.

Apparently she was fairly well known in Russia. Her skills were put to the test though in the documentary, and she didn't fair too well. I actually think she got less than 4, and they weren't entirely excusable. I also remember her wanting something about the test changed..

thank you MrAndy :-)
I know Pravda gets a lot of stick for being what it is, and thats fine, but i dont think everything should automatically be taken as "made up", simple because it comes from there.
The second link the OP gave actually talks about that documentary
Now you mentioned it, i do recall her not being happy with the tests.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Check out this thread here in which I posted that the girl was misused and cheated by the pseudo skeptics in that documentary.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pravda may be right after all with this one.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I just have to say this before I continue with my real thoughts....

Does this girl remind you of anyone?

I was saying to myself "man I have seen that picture before" then it hit me, one of our own favorite Mods here!

Coincedence? well yea probably but I thought it was pretty funny. (Sorry Byrd)

to continue on to the topic....

I have met people with healing abilities, it is realy wild what they can do. I have also researched into healing beliefs of different cultures and it seems that this is something that can be learned. It in fact is the easiest thing to learn in occult science, the most benificial too.

I don't know much about pravda, I don't read tabloids but if this is true this young lady has a world of people that are going to want to know her and annother group out there that will try and debunk her.

gonna be a tough life for that kid.

top topics

join