It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN ready for war ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Iran has determination and will to fight, but their arsenal cant match that of the US, UK, France, Israel etc. There are methods for taking out any target and in this case, the advanced AA, missiles and rockets that Iran possesses; Any attack would be carried out in a way that makes their responses ineffective.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Where's a Kermit Roosevelt and effective CIA when you need them?

An attack on Iran would be a disaster for the US, even if it comes from Israel, because the US would be complicit in allowing aircraft to get to thier targets.

Regime change is a much preferable solution to the confrontation from the perspective of the Americans, and the Mullahs and thier enforcers are a vulnerable bunch.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
as long as there is tension and distrust with the west and american troops next door, don't expect any regime change from within, poor regional security always entrenches regimes, people don't wanna overthrow their govt when an external enemy has designes on them..last time the Iranians did that, they got Saddams invasion for their trouble.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I wonder does Iran has any EMP weapons? explosively pumped FCG ? or other high power microwave sources..cause i saw this[in another thread] www.willthomas.net... heard it before

shortly summarized, us forces are equiped at nano and microscale level with highly vulnerable[for emp attack] semi-conductors , maybe even chinese booby-traps for specific frequencies?

If Iran really produces a nuclear weapon, then they have..and with satellites being shot into orbit, maybe they can detonate it in high atmosphere anywhere on earth..scary # though

Of course Irans weapon systems arent really hardened also, a nuke in the sky is enough to paralyze the whole country

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char2c35t
As a Vet. I hope that Iran is left alone and Bush's or whoever is controling him's plans are stopped or abandoned. I would rather have Isreal attack Iran since they are the ones that are pushing for this silly fight. The less blood split the better if you ask me!

totally agree on that one...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join