It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysoginy is not politically correct, but....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Mysoginy is not politically correct, but....is sometimes ( often ?
)very funny.

Link 1

Link 2

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't know if that belongs here, but, Oustanding!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OXmanK, why do you think that I wrote " Mysoginy is not politically correct, but.... " I just found a way to post this in this forum. :p

Anwyay the Mud Pit had to have a refreshing and funny topic.
But if it's a problem, I'll move it to BTS myself. I don't mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
the people who made that site obviously don't know many women. Mysoginy is always wrong man. And don't tell me to lighten up. I constantly feel sorry for women. When you walk through any shopping center you are surrounded bu huge pictures of the beautiful women in stupid trendy cloths constantly. That would be horrible. You don't see semi-naked men everywhere, that would be horrible. I really hate the way women are made to feel within our society. And they still get paid less.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
A joke is a joke Earthtone. Misogyny or clinical woman hating is something totally different than what's on those two links. While most of it was stereotypical and un-funny. I wouldn't call it Misogyny. If this sat on a scale with Eminem it would be well below zero.

Although, I would never say "that diamond is just too big". Who would? I don't see anyone saying these things about rappers, actors, and ball players who've fallen deeply in love with diamonds. It seems diamonds are a mans best friend these days.

and if beer turns men into women what does it turn a woman into...now that's a study!

top topics

join