It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Wright-Patt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I live near Wright-Patterson Air Force base near Dayton, Ohio and I hear that it is connected with a lot of Ufo investigation. But I haven't heard much about it. People think that it is connected to Roswell and that it houses a lot of Ufo coverup.

I know a lot of people that work there and it is an enormous base with lots of off-limits areas.
It could house more secrecy than area 51 and the other secret bases.

What does anyone else think?

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by gviewtwosix]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of similar things about Wright-Patterson, but haven't found enough information to prove if it does the UFO/secret stuff or if it's just a regular base.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Try To Find Out How Far Is The Base From Your House?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The base is only about 20-30 minutes away from where I live.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Any High Place You Can Get On With A Telescope Or Camera? Is There High Security? And Military Seen In The Area At Certain Times?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'd have to check that out.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Okie Dokie Take Your Time

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wright-Patterson houses the Aeronautical Systems Center, the Air Force Research Laboratory, the Air Force Institute of Technology and of course the famous Air Force Museum.

I have done work at W-P and all I can say is, if an area is off limits they will use any force necessary to keep you out.
There are a few places that they just don't fool around at; W-P, Eglin, Nellis and Edwards come to mind immediately...
Does it have UFO info there?
I wouldn't know, but I'll tell you that they work on some pretty exotic advanced technologies there.

It is said that whatever was recovered from Roswell wound up at W-P - I think that's where the legendary "Hangar 18" is... but I'm not sure.

Also a British hacker found his way into W-P's computer systems some years ago and claimed to have seen vast amounts of information on anti-gravity drives and such. Whether he actually did or not is anybody's guess - but he was arrested and tried in the UK for hacking into W-P so that much is true.

But for any adventurous soul I encourage you to not try to sneak onto the base and go into "sensitive" areas. Talking about such adventures is fun - but the bullets in those M-4's are real.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hmmm..interesting info, and I don't think I'll be sneaking in any time soon lol.

new topics

top topics

join