It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Extraterrestrials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I look at what I post and what others are posting. Guessing, theories, photos, experiences about UFO's, ET's.....but who the hell are we? Really. I bet you can't come up with any rational or logical answers, because their are none. Goodluck to you if you have any answers to the questions I pose.

Think about. Where do we come from when we are born? and don't get into the biological thing because what I am talking about is who we truly are, our essence or energy.

Where does that self go at night when we sleep? I don't remember where I go at night. Do you? at least not all of it, sometimes I dream, but mostly those hours are unaccounted for. Does our essense just hide in a little dark spot until our bodies are rested, then bam, up when the alarm goes off?

Where do we go when we die? Yes are physical shell stays here we all know that but what of us?

So are we ET's in a physical earth body for just a few decades? Why can't we remember anything before we were born?

What about OBE's or out of body experiences does that may confirm us as aliens to our physical bodies?

We are so busy trying to prove UFO's, ET's, Sightings, but we know really nothing about ourselves....we can't even prove who we are and where we are most of the time, so how in the hell are we going to prove anything else.

Regards,

RT

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
My opinion on this matter is that we are hybrids. Somebody had to be the bridge between the knuckledraggers and what we are now (homosapiens)
I think they (aliens) intervened in our evolution a few million years ago, mixing their DNA with that of the neanderthals.. Maybe that is why they visit us so frequently, theyre just bringing the interns down here to check on their "experiemnt"

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Think about. Where do we come from when we are born?

From nowhere, your body is assembled in a womb.

Where does that self go at night when we sleep?

Nowhere. You spend most of the night dreaming.

Where do we go when we die? Yes are physical shell stays here we all know that but what of us?

Your brains activity cease and you no longer exist, just like before you were born.

What about OBE's or out of body experiences does that may confirm us as aliens to our physical bodies?

NDE's can be reproduced artificially by stimulating a certain area of the brain, which makes me think all those kind of experiences are brain induced halucinations..

You asked questions, here are my answers, they are only my opinion. We just don't know, our brains are probably too primitive to be able to grasp existence.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by DarkSide]

join