It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Aliens Create Artificial Intelligence/life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The aliens (no I'm not insane) took me to their lab, and took me apart.

They sped up the frequency of my flesh body until it separated from another identical flesh body which is merged with it on its own frequency.

Then they peeled that second body apart at certain flesh panels and removed robotic devices. Some of the devices are screwed into position and some fit inside tubes which run through the body, and all of the devices are linked to a central control mechanism near the heart area. This second body is just a living organism with no soul or thought of its own.

Then they pulled long, metallic, pointed, highly flexible, thin reed-like rods from the lower spine area, and I could feel the reeds as they were pulled from my brain and vital organs, and down through my body. The aliens twisted a reed which was inserted through my body into a particular part my brain and I began having strong feelings similar to emotions. Then they manipulated another reed which was inside another part of my brain and I experienced completely different emotions. They then showed me how they plant thoughts into the brain by a kind of, primarily, automated mind melding, while stimulating emotions with the reeds inserted in the brain; and the result of this simple manipulation is that the human experiences artificial life. It experiences thinking and feeling, tricking the inserted soul into believing that it is a thinking and feeling living being.

Then another device was revealed running right through the body and out the top of the head, (note: I have Mayan art showing skulls with robotic type openings in the top of the head). This device was activated and my consciousness was pushed through the top of my head into different dimensions, and then brought back down into the bionic body. (All I seemed to be was a pure soul or orb of consciousness.)

Then the aliens manipulated the same device which began radiating energy out from certain points of itself into my chakra areas, and this produced an energy field like a hologram throughout the entire body; which made the body feel alive and vital; and created a sense of subtle life force permeating the body. So in effect they showed me how they create an animated human android which believes itself to be a truly living being.

Then they showed me how they place the orbs of pure consciousness into forgetfulness so that when they awaken inside a human body they have no memory of what they are, and instantly identify with the bionic alien device known as a human being. The orbs of consciousness are active principles which instantly gather the information that surrounds them, such as the information contained in a species, (such as the human species), and begin interacting with that information in programmed ways.

Many of the pointed reeds which pass through the entire body touch upon the inside of the skin on the second body, which is merged with the first. To create body language the reeds are automatically, (sometimes manually), pushed gently upwards so that they cause small twinges at particular points on the human skin. When these twinges happen the humans reach to scratch the twinge and in so doing perform body language. In this way we have thinking feeling scratching humans who are little more than pure orbs of consciousness held inside a bionic device and mesmerized by a holographic energy field perfectly created and controlled by aliens.

All of this technology, and the second body it is implanted into, are merged with the earth body on the earth dimension, although they are kept at a different frequency so that the human body does not perceive it. The human body is nothing but a lab rat or guinea pig.

The alien butt probes are devices which monitor the alien technology within the human vehicle on another frequency. The probes scan the alien technology within the human bionic vehicle.

The orbs of pure consciousness are extensions from a larger source of consciousness, something like satellites, and they do the work of interacting with the information field, (or field of action), they have been placed into, while the larger source of consciousness connected to them gathers vast amounts of information through this artificially created life form. The larger consciousness has many of these bionic experiential devices living artificial lives for it while it gathers vast amounts of information through them.

This is just a small example of alien intervention in the human arena. And it is pure fact, even though I doubt one of you can accept it.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Interesting.
They can manipulate us into what they want, very interesting.
Hmm...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
>>And it is pure fact, even though I doubt one of you can accept it.

Ok, I guess I'm falling into that category of people.

No offence dude, but I think you have a very active imagination.

...or you are right, and everything I believe to be true is wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Are Aliens scared of bees??????

Cuz I'm scared of Bees!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by SevenZeroOne]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
How can someone believe that?! Do you have any shred of proof to back that sci-fi story idea up with? Without the slightest shred of proof, the credablitity of what u just said is .... zero.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I gotta say aztec, if this is true, aliens are some of the funniest comedians I have ever heard of.

At what time or point does a human get this alien double body attached? At conception? Birth? Early teens? Late teens? Young adulthood? Is this why some people go schizofrenic when they start their early 20s?
Curious minds want to know!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So why did they choose you to reveal this amazing information to you. Since you told us the secret to the seperation of the skin, it shouldnt be long before scientists are able to simulate that frequency! Sweet lord we are gonna have proof! I cant wat to see these ultra thin robotic implants that we all have.

Ok, that was fun. Now back to reality. No human being in their right mind should accept what you said. Why would someone take your theory over someone elses? Why should we believe you? Give me one reason. If you cant come up with a good reason, then maybe you should come up with a good psychiatrist. I am not trying to be rude, but if you can believe this with no evidence, then you can believe anything. I would never take anything someone told me, that was so outrageous, as fact. You said it yourself. Noone will accept. Though some people on this forum may, it all comes down to one thing. You realized something was wrong with what you said. Come back with evidence. I want to believe we are being visited by aliens. So come back and prove it to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have to agree. I want to believe, but without anything to back it up no matter how unreal it seems, I afraid I can't believe what you wrote.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   

They sped up the frequency of my flesh body until it separated from another identical flesh body which is merged with it on its own frequency.

Where did this happen and which aliens are you talking about?

Then they pulled long, metallic, pointed, highly flexible, thin reed-like rods from the lower spine area, and I could feel the reeds as they were pulled from my brain and vital organs, and down through my body.

When you say "my body" do you mean the "lab rat" body or the artificial body?

Also.. I noticed you were able to observe this act from many perspectives. How did you see all this? Were you.. in a jar? put in a computer? sucked out as gas and floated above watching? or did the aliens have cameras that gave you a direct feed?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Pictures .... I would like to see pictures of this .. actually video... not still pics.

by the way, if you are telling the truth, then cool, I think you're dealing with this very well. However, if you are trying to pull one over on us... you have a great imagination and a talent. You should be writing Alien Novels or something.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sorry Aztec, I'm afraid you were taking several drugs at one time and imagined it, because no sane person would actually believe you.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I wonder why he hasn't responded to his own thread yet....

And he STILL hasn't answered my question....

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is truly the most absured thing I have ever heard. I feel that posts like this further skeptics claims that believers in UFO's are all delusional loonies.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   

HeelStone, I don't know when the aliens attach the devices to humans. I believe it is before birth.

SeaPeople, The frequency manipulation, when discovered, will provide all the proof you and everyone needs. I can't give you any proof and I don't expect anyone to believe me without proof.

MrRadicalEd, Humans are surrounded by alien beings and technology which are on a different frequency all around us. I was writing at my desk when an elf-like alien manifested and lifted me into the aliens' dimension, where I was taught these things.

When they began separating my bodies and taking out devices etc I was a conscious orb which they could completely control. The orb was like a glutinous mass of subtle energy and they could make it feel all the things which were happening to the bodies, or pipe it into higher dimensions; which are higher worlds.

I read about a similar thing happening to a woman. She was abducted by insect aliens and they placed her into a state of nirvana after manipulating her body with some devices.

I know this all sounds like sci-fi and I kind of wish it wasn't true. The human race has enough problems without having to deal with alien controls of this magnitude. However it is true and the aliens do create conscious humans this way, and those humans are all around us, believing they are little more than an organic shell with a vague spirit or soul of some kind.

Although humans are little more than bionic devices their consciousness is part of a highly advanced species which has been placed here to gather information. It's the consciousness itself which is the important thing, while the bionic body with its human flesh shell is just a temporary vehicle and part of a channel between dimensions.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Aztec, that's an interesting story. But truly, the next time you run into your friends ask them to give you something you can show US as evidence that your not just making it up. If i had contact with aliens on a regular basis i'd be asking them a zillion and one questions and i'd be getting lots of photos if i could. People need to 'know' the truth, and without evidence to back up one's theory that cannot be accomplished.

btw ... errr, do you take drugs? no pun intended

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Asking them for undeniable proof in order to enlighten the human race is like asking them for the means to destroy the world as we know it.

The magnitude of the aliens' control is too overwhelming for the human mind to comprehend.

The destruction of an entire world's cultures is a major development, and the aliens I have had contact with do not have the authority to wipe out the world's cultures in this way.

Although I present my information to you in utmost sincerity I appreciate that you will not be able to believe it. I certainly wouldn't have believed one bit of it without physically experiencing it first.

top topics

join