It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien to Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We can do anything we what to these creatures. They don't believe a word they say to eachother, they think the next guy is crazy, their Government ignores their complaints. So, don't worry we're covered.
merky

[edit on 10-12-2006 by merky]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by merky

There are so many guns in the USA in private hands it seems strange that no one has pulled a trigger if they ever got the chance.
It is your right to protect yourself from crime....don't matter where they came from.

merky

Oh gawd,
another, "USA has so many guns, OMG!" thread...

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If they come with bad intentions I think I’ll SHOOT right for the melon. I can't have these bastards come in my room, take me and later abuse me for their experiments. I would rather go in a hale of bullets first. Of course this is if I where to believe in the mythical alien prototypes

I don't believe in the abduction thing. I believe UFOs are probably ET vehicles, but I don't believe that anyone has really had the chance to see a live alien. It's a mystery of the twentieth century. What are UFOs? That’s the Million Dollar question.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm sure i have heard stories where people have said they tried to shoot but couldn't, Or that they experienced slight paralysis in there body during an abduction,

top topics

join