It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the Best compilations ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
HI all,
I found the fantastic compilation on google today and it just blows me away, have a look and see what you think. This needs to be referenced anytime you have a dis-believer and wants to see proof.

video.google.com...

Ironfist

[edit on 3-12-2006 by ironfist]

[edit on 3-12-2006 by ironfist]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Iron Fist That is indeed a good compilation(although the Mexican airforce gun camera film is apparently oil rig flares). Some of those clips are very interesting! Cheers Karl

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And blurriest.
Also seeing a lot of already debunked clips. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Iron Fist That is indeed a good compilation(although the Mexican airforce gun camera film is apparently oil rig flares). Some of those clips are very interesting! Cheers Karl

"oil rig flares" are what the military i believe said they were,
and they always say the truth.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
"although the Mexican airforce gun camera film is apparently oil rig flares"

This has been analyzed by video experts who have confirmed that this is not oil rig flares due to the lights being a sold object and not letting off the same light characteristics as flares. - confirmed in a ufo documentry i seen.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
"although the Mexican airforce gun camera film is apparently oil rig flares"

This has been analyzed by video experts who have confirmed that this is not oil rig flares due to the lights being a sold object and not letting off the same light characteristics as flares. - confirmed in a ufo documentry i seen.

Zeetroyman,do you have a link for refuting the oil rig explanation on the Campeche Bay incident? Id be eternaly grateful.
Cheers Karl

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah that is indeed a good video, but i've seen it already some time ago

Does anybody know a place where one can download those clips with the "2000" in the upper right corner?
They have some good videos imo

peace

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I actually have this on DVD, it's called: Ultimate UFO - The Complete Evidence (2000). You can still buy this 2 dvd set. I is a good compilation of footage that goes back to the early 50's and every decade after. It has a lot of NASA footage as well.

new topics

top topics

join