It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysing Photographs of Cryptozoology.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Drunkenly derailing threads is a bad thing now?

How do these rules apply to the patterson film in general OP?

I will keep reading the thread...in case already covered.

a reply to: stabstab

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Awesome post great read and very helpful. I will definitely us this in the future.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Many excellent points but seems mostly vented on debunking which is a needed art. However, I suspect that many cryptic animals are the effects of temporal time distortions. The dinosaurs and the lockness monster are prefect examples as are the recent pterodactyl sightings in Alaska. The animal is either only here a short period of time or simply just appears to be and is a time reflection, or breach in space time continuum. a reply to: Jrock272

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't believe that human's evolved on the surface. Intelligent life needs a moist womb like the ocean to evolve in. I believe most likely cephalopods emerged intelligently and created a videogame where you could create civilizations with various species as if they were intelligent by introducing cephalopod RNA into the species. The videogame had 8 options like primate... fish... bird... reptile... insect... canine... feline... bear....they are all very similar... For instance when ai-Aye-I tell the bears they laugh to think about smooth monkeys...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have dozens of screen shots captured over these past 3 years. They are of multiple unknown species. I'm tired of trying to find someone who will take me seriously. I've uploaded a few here for anyone to view. I'm new here and hope I've managed to upload them correctly? I have many, many more if anyone is interested in looking just let me know. Thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gear

Interesting Thread . How would the Photograph in this Video be Considered Real or Fake . And If Real . do any Species of Bats grow that Large > ?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Thanks Gear for your insight.

I am curious what your thoughts are on the “Russian Bigfoot caught on tape” Thread that’s currently here a-bouts?

To my untrained eyes, my brain says it would take a considerable amount of planning and effort to fake. In addition, a very sound knowledge of many many reported traits of a Bigfoot’s agility to move, the speed and ability to be either on 2 feet or all fours as was captured/manufactured here.

I have a hard time seeing how this could have been concocted so very well!

Cheers
edit on 11-11-2020 by MarsneedsGuitars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Gear, very good post and I see from the comments in the thread a few suggestions for the thread no outright trolls which is unusual and congrats on your post. I hadn't thought of the idea of reversal looking at pixels and that's quite good and I'll remember it. There are some programs on the net that will help with this identification. My best,

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Gear

Interesting Thread . How would the Photograph in this Video be Considered Real or Fake . And If Real . do any Species of Bats grow that Large > ?

Definitely. Flying foxes can get really big, although they don't weigh very much.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Apr 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Bigfoot has been trying to
Photograph me for years, but his pictures are always out of focus .

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It there any current sites that have new pics and vids of this? Surely there have to be something new by now

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join