It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Seduction...(A Field Report)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Do a search on "Law of Attraction" "Reality creation" "conscious creation" "reality shifting" etc.. The yahoo groups are also a great source of information.

Great, thanks for the help bandit.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Two words:

ROSS JEFFERIES

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi
I started focusing on my mind's eye as hard as I could. As I was doing this, I felt an intense pressure where the eye is located. About 5 minutes passed, and I began to feel intense energy engulf the inside of my head, I could literally feel the energy as it was moving around, all the while as my mind's eye was still feeling the pressure and energy. After about 10 minutes of focusing, I could no longer hear what the teacher was saying and my vision became blurred.

Mindzi, what do you mean by "focusing on my mind's eye"? How exactly do you do that?
edit on 19-8-2011 by kevin32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by kevin32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Your minds eye is the Pineal Gland, this is where our intuition comes from and lets people heal themselves it produces melatonin.
once you start researching this gland it answers a lot of questions, but remember if you can't perceive something you will not be able to use it.

This gland is so amazing TPTB dont want us to know we can ALL use it. what do you think the eye is on top of the freemasons pyramid?

www.fluoridealert.org...

and if people are thinking they can use this for the wrong reasons you have to know karma is very real just because you haven't realised that is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I agree with the user who posted about positive reinforcement. That seems like it would have been a factor at play in this situation, but definitely did not make up the entire experience. If this was paranormal, or supernatural, whatever you want to call it, I don't believe this to be any kind of rape.

I would think that if signals could be sent via this method, then the subconscious mind could choose to reject any signals it deemed harmful or unwanted. But if it is the subconscious making the decisions, then it will not always be what one would do consciously. Strange though.

What I would recommend is trying another experiment that isn't sexual in nature, and see if you can get positive results. Maybe figure out something that could be repeatable, and try it every couple or few days, and see what happens. That would be the best way in my opinion to determine once and for all whether coincidence was a major factor in this encounter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join