It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA hiding HIRISE images from Mars ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi all,

I have searched the web and I cannot find one single image from MRO since October 16th. Most NASA probe images are being fed daily but this one seems to have dried up.

The last news of the MRO that I could find was NASA's intention of looking for Mars Polar Lander and Beagle 2 crash sites.

Am I missing something or is NASA now hiding the images from us?

NASA MRO home page (External Link)

HIRISE camera Operations Center link (External Link)

jra

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I believe it`s due to the fact that Mars was on the opposite side of the Sun durring most of October, so communication with the probe was very minimal. They are supposed to have started collecting data in early November, so we should start getting some images again soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven

Am I missing something or is NASA now hiding the images from us?

NASA MRO home page (External Link)

HIRISE camera Operations Center link (External Link)

Looks like a couple of dozen images were posted on the 22nd.
I'm just starting to look through them.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
NASA is hiding more than just that in my opinion. I actually made a post here a few days ago about NASA and some of its schemes..Here is a link to the video feed:

What Is NASA Hiding?

There has been much talk for quite some time about NASA and some of its shenanigans..I have to wonder if all of it is true,but I am certan,as I am skeptical of all government agencies, that there is some concealing by NASA..

Here are some more sites dealing with NASA and its plethora of efforts to subdue and conceal. More

top topics

join