It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Arrested for Concealed Weapon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

"Nature Walk"

Your words Grady, and that's part of the nature of humanity.

Not my words, AD.

The man was lying on a tree stump, masturbating beside a nature path, near a Bay Area Rapid Transit station Thursday, police said.

cbsnews.com

I had more to say about this, but my browser crashed three times and I had to uninstall and reinstall it, so now, I'm not interested in completing the thought.

[edit on 2006/11/6 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Not my words, AD.

Fair enough, but he still wasn't standing on the platform at the station exposing himself to the populous intentionally, at least from what I can tell from the posted article.
I don't get the impression that he was purposely getting off on having other people see him pleasure himself.

Different parts of our world have different moral standard and San Fransisco has a mind set that allows a bit more freedom than most other parts of the U.S.

I live in Ontario Canada and any woman can walk down a public street topless and she is not committing any crime, but try that in New Mexico and she would be charge with indecent exposure. Ontario took the taboo out of tits quite a few years ago and I can't think of a single time that it's caused a problem to the point it had to go before the courts.

The public display of breasts at my local park isn't even noticed by anyone other than the teenage boys, but that's to be expected because without that attraction you and I would never have been conceived.

I think this whole issue comes down to community standards and what your particular part of society finds acceptable. I sure don't think we need the religious right imposing their rules on anyone they believe isn't living up to their morals. I've had enough of the damn Catholics marching around the world trying to civilize the natives and trying to make everyone feel ashamed of what nature intended.
They say "Be fruitful and multiply", but you better follow our rules or you'll burn in hell.

I'm still curious if you've ever spent any time on a nude beach, or been in a situation that people from the age of infants up to 80 year olds are all naked and just enjoying the freedom of being totally uninhibited by the restrictive morals foisted on us by religion ???

Sure you will see a few erections on the beach, but that's just a normal function of our bodies and it holds no shame. You do see the odd guy getting off alone, and you do see some couples making love, but they keep it discreet and people don't stare.

It's not like they're diddling the kids or forcing anyone into something they don't want to do. If that was the case they would get their ass kicked and a trip to the local jail.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Sure you will see a few erections on the beach, but that's just a normal function of our bodies and it holds no shame. You do see the odd guy getting off alone, and you do see some couples making love, but they keep it discreet and people don't stare.

And that's why it's a nude beach, a place where people can be at ease and do that. I agree a bit, it's about community standards...and right now the standard in America is that Jackin' off in public is not cool.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
To be fair, public nudity (though not in this case by any stretch of the imagination) can be one of the more brilliant rhetorical devices available to the average person. Now, I really don't think this guy had a point (aside from the one he was arrested for concealing) but take another incident for example. Some years back I read about a doctor of some discipline or another in Canada riding through the streets naked on horseback. When the news arrived he proclaimed, "I have a Ph.D and nobody listens to me. I take off my clothes, and here you are."

As for the story at hand, usually I would think the concealed weapon charge would be a bit of a stretch (oops, that pun was an accident, I swear) but given that the guy was fresh out of prison, maybe not. So the big question when this one goes to court (assuming he gets to pass go- I suppose it could be a parole violation) is whether the tool was part of the auto-erotic activity or unrelated. If a pervert has a tool in his rectum, it's sodomy. If a prisoner has a tool in his rectum, it's a concealed weapon. If the offender is both... Hmm, tough call.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The police can charge him with whatever, then the DA's office will review the charges and decide whether or not to prosecute, then the case will go before the grand jury who will decide what charges, if any, that the DA's office can prosecute.

Then, of course, the case has to go to trial, or the defendant will cop a plea.

If the guy spent any time in prison, I guess he got used to hiding things where the sun don't shine. Remember "Papillon?"

It really doesn't matter, though. They have enough probation violations to send him back to the slammer, regardless.

[edit on 2006/11/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Then, of course, the case has to go to trial, or the defendant will cop a plea.

Maybe he wants to go to prison as you suggested earlier. Cop a plea? He may try to cop a feel just to make sure he goes back home.

If the guy spent any time in prison, I guess he got used to hiding things where the sun don't shine. Remember "Papillon?"

Actually I'm disturbingly uncultured and have never seen Papillon. I'm told that I'm really missing something though.

It really doesn't matter, though. They have enough probation violations to send him back to the slammer, regardless.

Agreed. He sure picked an interesting way to do it though. If I wanted to go to jail I'd do something with an upside, like rob a bank. Pleasuring yourself by a hiking trail? Reminds me of a slightly less celebrated peice of American cinema: Office Space.
"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"
"Two chicks at the same time."

Talk about aiming high... *shake*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join