It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open minds only

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I thought about a couple of things over the weekend and would like to run it pass good open minded people.

1. Aliens (Greys) are humans from a different timeline trying to convert their DNA back to Ancient DNA (Modern day man). Something extremely terrible could have happen in our timeline forcing millions underground. Due to the bodies natural ability to heal and adapt, the DNA mutated into the Greys (Smaller body and bone structure, loss of pigmentation, larger eyes and pupils to see in low light). During this mutation, they gained the ability to communicate using low freq brainwaves. The drawbacks could be immune system is weak and can't live on the surface for long periods, merging their new mutated DNA with Ancient DNA could create something like a super being. Thousands are takened for experiments but only a few successful attempts to merge DNA has happen.

2. These timeline travelers made mistakes and many of their crafts were witnessed by ancient man (sumerian artifacts). The Butterfly effect could be the cause of some of the ancient stories and drawings.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i like the creativity of this BUT:

if they are the advanced version of us then i think they should have the technology to help themselves long time ago. with our modern technology we can fix those problams so i doubt this is correct.

p.s
i think there are millions (exaggeration) of threads about aliens are us from the future...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts blaqmyst. I think similar to Dan Burisch claims of J-Rod and why J-Rod claimed to be here. Problems with reproduction at the DNA level.

As for part 2 of your post, in keeping an open mind I would guess there is a possibility that many EBE races may exist, as there are different shaped craft,
Such as the Tall Whites a story I was fascinated with.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Definately a topic to keep you thinking. Thanks for the replies!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't know where I heard this, or even why I think it's a possibility, but I'll just toss it out and let you think about it.

The grays might be victims of a virus in another Time Line. They evolved into what we see today--the short grays, the tall grays, and the albino beings because to survive, those were the options, depending upon which kind of treatment was used to try to save them.

Like I said, I don't know if I read this... heard someone theorize this in a lecture, or if it's one of my own thoughts.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Interesting... maybe something in our DNA can fight, even destroy this virus. Their bodies could be rejecting the DNA merger leaving each generation farther away from healing. There are rules to nature and all beings need to respect it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Can you explain more of what you mean by "another timeline"?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sure, think of timelines as events which are physical and solid in nature. It's like events which already occurred but we have not lived it. For example, in order to view the shooting of JFK, each timeline has a signature (acoustic in nature), the right frequency and you can begin interacting on that timeline. There are endless numbers of timelines but each one has it's own signature combo. All the frequencies have to match (something like a stargate) in order to jump into that timeline. Once you are in that timeline, the Butterfly effect can happen so the rules have to be followed. Abductions are pretty common but events that would change the world like introducing technology hundreds of years advance to people in the visited timeline is prohibited.

I know it sounds a little sci-fi, but here is an example of how nature works. There always have to be balance in nature or nature will be forced to balance it which usually isn't a good thing. Let's use something simple like arithmetic. Take 380,852,546 * 15,254,156 and give me the answer to it within 30 seconds. Naturally this problem is too great for the standard arithmetic solving you were taught in school. But if you use Lattice, simple box equations, you can solve this question within the alloted time frame. The same applies to the laws of the universe, there are keys you have to follow, and once you use them correctly, doors will begin to open.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by blaqmyst]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
While I believe that there are other life forms 'out there', my opinion on the greys is that they are visitors from our future or an alternate universe. To me, it makes more sense that visitors from our future would be extremely concerned with preventing us from seeing them or having any contect with them. Such contact would alter our future, and their present. The results of which could be catastrophic.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Interesting..... except that you might have the timeline part reversed.

The so called aliens from the future idea may be wrong.

Aliens (as we call them) may not be extraterrestrial in nature at all, but a divergent species from the distant past of Earth.

A lot can happen in 4 billion years or so.

Civilizations can rise and fall several times in that period of time.

Greys may be the remaining survivors of a pre-mammalian race of beings that were destroyed by the extinction level event (ELE) that took out the dinosaurs.

They may have (co)existed all along as mammals/humans arose from the ashes.

The ELE of a massive asteroid strike could have driven them underground, or under water for thousands, if not millions of years, in order for them to wait for the environment to become sustainable again.

During that period there may have been so few survivors that over time there genetic pool began to stagnate. Other animals diverged away from them in their D.N.A , or such close "kinfolk" no longer existed.

Since then, they may have remained hidden in places such as the deep ocean. While there they may have developed superior technology and waited for a time when human D.N.A. has "caught up" to theirs.

Once to that point then they may reconstitute their race.

Just another W.A.G. I suppose.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It's not a new idea and some contactees and abductees have already claimed this. The idea has faults too. The main one being the way these entities deal with their own kind.

What I think the grays are is this: an ancient race that may in a distant past have some connection to humans but split or were spun off or just related. They went their way but were captured or enslaved by the lizards for their benefit.

The grays (most of them anyways) are here to harvest the human race for DNA for the creation of the new human slave race which will be implemented when the lizards and nephelim return to this reality. They are engaged in a massive genetic re-engineering of the human race for their own specific objectives, mainly being control in the new environment.

The coming together of all the races and peoples of the world is part of their plan but done on a more overt level. Notice that this is enforced by the elites at the top and while it has a basis on natural evolution or trends in human development it is not entirely a voluntary change coming from the grassroots of humanity.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
I thought about a couple of things over the weekend and would like to run it pass good open minded people.

1. Aliens (Greys) are humans from a different timeline trying to convert their DNA back to Ancient DNA (Modern day man). Something extremely terrible could have happen in our timeline forcing millions underground. Due to the bodies natural ability to heal and adapt, the DNA mutated into the Greys (Smaller body and bone structure, loss of pigmentation, larger eyes and pupils to see in low light). During this mutation, they gained the ability to communicate using low freq brainwaves. The drawbacks could be immune system is weak and can't live on the surface for long periods, merging their new mutated DNA with Ancient DNA could create something like a super being. Thousands are takened for experiments but only a few successful attempts to merge DNA has happen.

2. These timeline travelers made mistakes and many of their crafts were witnessed by ancient man (sumerian artifacts). The Butterfly effect could be the cause of some of the ancient stories and drawings.

Just a thought.

Having had first hand experiences with the greys, I wouldn't dismiss it entirely that they could be from our future. They are asexual (neither male nor female) and I got the impression that they used cloning for replication. Our dna is essential wherever they come from as their dna is bottlenecked. I definitely felt that their existance in part depended on our dna.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some very interesting ideas here.

I'd like to throw a few thoughts in for consideration. If the scenario includes a catastrophe which leads to a large population reduction, a big catastrope would probably tend to lead to some kind of techonological retreat as resources and manpower ceased to be obtainable. You tend to need a fairly healthy and reasonable sized population for techology to progress - but if we are looking at this kind of scenario, maybe the difficulties come upon them more gradually, over a long period of time - that would be more likely to allow techonological progress to continue. If the Greys are from our future and do have some genetic problem, then perhaps their difficulties are the result of all the genetic tinkering that's going on now - maybe that's why they're coming here in the present.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i like both the theorys the second one could explain the nasca lines and what they are i always wondered what they were there for i though they could have been some sort of landing strip for the ets. (jus a theory)

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
blaqmyst-

I think you are on the right track with the whole DNA thing. However, I don't feel there is reason to make things so complicated by throwing in time travel etc...

Having had first hand experiences with the greys, I wouldn't dismiss it entirely that they could be from our future. They are asexual (neither male nor female) and I got the impression that they used cloning for replication. Our dna is essential wherever they come from as their dna is bottlenecked. I definitely felt that their existance in part depended on our dna.

rachel07-

Congrats I think we have a winner!
Although I am by nature skeptical of your story, I'm not discounting it either. I certainly hope you don't take this as an insult. I would be very interested in hearing more about you.

The reason I give more credence to rachel than I do to most people in this forum is because of this>>

Rachel claims the beings are asexual and got the impression they are using our DNA for replication purposes. Asexual is not an unfamiliar term is it? We know of many organisms found in nature which are asexual. The reasons as to why aliens are asexual are speculative at best (like many things on ATS
)

It could be that they were once sexual in nature and made the transition in an attempt to help their society. If you think about it, ALL of humanity's problems stem from our differences. If we were all alike we wouldn't face the majority of the problems we do.

I would conjecture that these beings could have been sexual in nature a very long time ago but somewhere along the line they changed. The problem is despite their technology (which is probably thousands or more years ahead of us), they've given up a huge evolutionary advantage (in sexual reproduction), because it's such an efficient way of ensuring ongoing genetic diversity in the species. If everyone was genetically similar, any contagious disease would be devasting to the population. Rare genetic defects would increase because the fixed gene pool would be copied over and over again.

Somehow these beings may need some of our DNA molecules to ensure a certain amount of diversity in their own genetic makeup--their survival might depend on it. Furthermore, this hypothesis is strengthened by the evidence we see (or do not see). >>>

1) It explains why they don't "wipe us out." They need us.

2) It explains their secretive nature.

3) It explains why any gov't would go to any length to avoid people becoming aware of this. You've been raised in a reality where you've come to expect that you are the top of the food chain. What if suddenly the United States Gov't came forward and told you that's not true. We are not the top of the food chain, and furthermore there is nothing they can do to protect us.

rachel07- you can U2U me anytime if you want to talk.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Assuming, for the purposes of this discussion, that aliens, including Greys, do exist...

One possible scenario is that they are asexual because they are not an independant, reproducing, species atall - but some kind of organic robot created by one of the other varieties of alien that get reported and sent here to do their work - collect specimens and raw materials, DNA, etc. It would be quite sensible really for an alien species to send robots into such a potentially hostile environment such as Earth, keeping direct contact at a minimum to avoid the risk of disease, capture, injury etc.

I feel that this might be a more likely scenario than that they are a future version of us or humans from another timeline.

top topics

join