It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Fact that God does not exist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Due to the Hijacking of other people's thread's, I have created this topic for Columbus to present his undeniable facts that God does not exist.
Which to this point, he has failed to do.

A few of the latest referal points:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: Title.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Gear]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
RE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Columbus
This isn't your house, it's a virtual public space. I am free to be here.

Yes, you are. So does everyone else. But you are trying to deny the right of others to be here by hijacking their threads and by the proposition of having the religious forum closed.

Ignorance isn't the opposite of providing proof. Ignorance is denying proof. That's what you are doing.

Yep. I openly admit to being ignorant by denying proof. This is the proof which you constantly fail to present.

Words without passionate context, such as love, hate, anger, fear, etc. There are also a range of code words...

That's just ridiculous. You are proposing that we get rid of all emotive words. There are no hidden agendas in words. Don't take other's out of context.

I am here to provide information, in spite of poor disinformation artists such as yourself.

Disinformation artist? If you even bothered to read what I said you would have read that I am not a Christian. I argued against the thread in question. Yet I did it properly, and without hijacking the thread. You did not provide any information. You stated your opinion. Nothing more.

Your commandment to leave means nothing to me. You are the one supporting and protecting ignorance. You leave.

Your joking right? If you don't like the rules, get off ATS. It's that simple. It is not a commandment. How am I possibly supporting or defending ignorance? Answer me that? Because I'm open minded? Because I listen to actual evidence presented by others? Oh no! I must be ignorant! Get real.

I have presented it even if it is ignored or I have been shouted off.

Your opinion is not proof. It has been ignored or you have been 'shouted at' is because you hijack the threads. You can't post in a topic about "Jesus Last Words" if what you present is "God doesn't exist" and then ridicule the posters. As I said to you before, It would make no sence if I was to log onto an 'Abortion' forum and talk about 'Boats.'
That Is why I made this thread for you. To state your case.

Look at my past posts. You obviously haven't done that.

Yep. I did. You Hijacked every one of them. You were offtopic. You posted your opinion. Your opinion is not fact.

It's one thing to not talk about the agenda. It's another thing to deny it exists. That's just dishonest.

Ahh... Let's put this into context. It is a reply to this:

Originally posted by Gear
Christian this, Christian that. Get over yourself. What 'agenda' are you talking about?!

Right. I am being dishonest because I have no idea what your talking about. Something which you outright refuse to go into detail with.

I am not talking about anything other than Christianity.

Your right. You are talking about abolishment of christianity in unrelated christian topics.
IE: You are Hijacking threads.

You support discrimination? Bigot.

Where the hell do you get that from?
As a response to this?

For what you have being saying? I bloody well hope so. For being not being christian? No.

Wow. Your really making sense now! I am discriminating against you for what you are saying, But even moreso, the manner you are saying it in.

I simply inform you and the moderators that this forum rules conflict with the theme of the board as a whole. It's a sewer down here and people like me are barred from trying to clean it up. Ignorant statements are bandied about without any checks and balances.

I said it before. I'll say it now. If you don't like it, don't read the posts, don't post in it, and get off the religious forum.
You aren't the only person who has a serious problem with a religious forum on ATS. But you know what?
They don't read it.
They don't post in it.
They don't try to get rid of it.
They don't try to get rid of the ATS motto.

If I tell you a fact and you deny that it's true, then you are ignorant. That is not an attack.

Okay. And that's in relation to your post:

Saying Jesus did or did not say he was god is like saying Sherlock Holmes did or did not say he was the Greatest Detective.

Both are articles of fiction. One fiction people are willing to kill over and the other not so much. So flocks of people with hate in there hearts come to argue about the height of a fictional character.

I am very disappointed that ATS/BTS is just a site for religious scoundrels to argue Christian platitutes. The Deny Ignorance motto is undeserved.

I hereby propose that the Deny Ignorance motto be withdrawn.

There are no facts IN there for anyone to agree to. You are ignorant for believing your opinion is fact, and demand others to stop what they are doing and agree with you. There is no evidence or sources posted in your opinion.
Finally, This is an attack on all religious people. -Religious Scoundrels?
Half this post is directed to insult to ATS members, thus attacking them.

The bible is not evidence. It is decisively hearsay.

The bible may not be fact, but it is evidence, regardless of your opinion.
And once again, where is your proof that states that it is obsolete?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Interesting. I must read it all.

BTW, change your title to lower case letters or the ATS police is going to be very upset with you.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The bible may not be fact, but it is evidence, regardless of your opinion.
And once again, where is your proof that states that it is obsolete?

I think you have this the wrong way round, if you claim that a supernatural omniscient and omnipotent being exists (which nobody physically see) than you should bring some strong evidence to confirm your extraordinary claim.

The Bible is only evidence of the Bible and it is full of absurdities and contradictions.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ersatz

The Bible is only evidence of the Bible and it is full of absurdities and contradictions.

the bible is not the only evidence of an omnipotent all present deity, nor is it full of any contradictions whatsoever!

when one chooses to believe the truth of it, truth of it starts to believe in the one you are.

apply the words of the word to the word and to the words, and behold there are no absurdities of contradictions.

language, and the bible originated by authors of the future, and thus was encoded by those who were granted the authority to know the future.

think you are not in heaven?
then everything must be opposite than in heaven, right?

where did it start? garden of what? i believe it is pronounced "edun"

reverse it, since everything is opposite, and when "edun" is seen in the mirror, it becomes:
edun [mirror] nude

huh? looks familiar i thinks???

if i had enough love and empathy to feel how guilty or shamefull a car would feel for not being accepted, i would probably feel as though i did not belong because i was the worlds #1 cause of air pollution.

if i were a child i would say:
"see i fart"
backwards?

c i f a r t [mirror] traffic

need a billion more examples spelled out for you, or do you think there is a chance that truth does exist in living form?

who wrote about the tower of babel? moses? where did he originate from? Egypt?

what is the largest building in egypt? ah, the great pyramid? who is accreditted to building it?

kufu cheops [mirror]

the syllables reversed look like:
fuk u spoech ... . huh, splintered languages???

f you speach???

shall i provide a few more billion or a few more trillion examples of how the bible is not "full of absurdities and contradictions."???

look, you are just afraid!

look i fear.

but the 2 "o"s also make a "u" sound:

luk i fear .. .

but the "c" also makes a "k" sound:

luc i fear .. .

but i don't hear any "a" sound, so:

luc i fer = lucifer.

need a few more quadrillion examples of how the bible is neither absurd, nor contradictory???

sorry, if you buy bull, but don't see the babble on because you are subservant to fears, and you are defining yourself by the fears of others.

"judge not, lest thee be judged", right?

if you were not a slave to fear, you would have seen that the bible does judge, you were just too afraid to listen to the words, or accept them as true.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
what a crazy funtastic thread.

VA:AV
you see?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

if i were a child i would say:
"see i fart"
backwards?

c i f a r t [mirror] traffic

need a billion more examples spelled out for you, or do you think there is a chance that truth does exist in living form?

who wrote about the tower of babel? moses? where did he originate from? Egypt?

what is the largest building in egypt? ah, the great pyramid? who is accreditted to building it?

kufu cheops [mirror]

the syllables reversed look like:
fuk u spoech ... . huh, splintered languages???

f you speach???
Do you make the rules up yourself?????? The first one has the 3 words backwards in order while the second uses some other method - should it not be spoech ufuk? or speak you f***?

shall i provide a few more billion or a few more trillion examples of how the bible is not "full of absurdities and contradictions."???
It seems its not just the bible thats full of absurdities and contradictions, your posts have the same qualities

G

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
this'll be fun.

you guys sure know how to make an agnostic laugh.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Before anyone else asks, I must know;

Could God microwave a burrito so hot that the god-self could not eat the said frozen burrito malaekahana Amen

it contained DEATHSAUCE +2

thats like deathsawce -1

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
It seems its not just the bible thats full of absurdities and contradictions, your posts have the same qualities

G

of course it seems that way to you, but then again, the brain you are utilizing has not even defined nor quantified why it thinks the way it does. you do not control, nor understand your intentions, your actions, or your behaviors. you are still lying to yourself, so your past judgments cloud your truths.

look at your brain.

all sensory information you recieve from your own senses first gets delivered to your subconscious part of your mind. and it is your conscious state of mind which dictates what information your subconscious mind is permitted to supply your conscious state of mind.

consciously you are aware of only 2,000 bits of information per second.

subconsciously you are aware of 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

so, here you are judging my post and saying "it seems" according to your opinion, which is based upon approximatley 0.000000002% of all your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ersatz
I think you have this the wrong way round, if you claim that a supernatural omniscient and omnipotent being exists (which nobody physically see) than you should bring some strong evidence to confirm your extraordinary claim....

I never said he did exist. I'm just sick and tired of Columbus hijacking other people's threads.
Thus far the only "fact" he has posted to proove God does not exist has been this:

The Bible is the only reference material. It is composed of many books by various unknown authors at unknown dates. It is therefore hearsay and not admissible as proof. There is no other proof. Therefore, there is no substance to Christianity whatsoever. Why keep up this nonsense?

Doesn't really hold water, does it?

Originally posted by Lysergic
Could God microwave a burrito so hot that the god-self could not eat the said frozen burrito malaekahana Amen

Yep. But then he eats it any way just to show you who the
he is!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the bible makes 1 horribly absurd claim

that a being named jesus from the town of nazereth existed

there is NO evidence to support that claim

sure, there may be an obscure record of some guy named jesus being crucified at around the same time, but plenty of jews were being crucified by the romans at that time

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by shihulud

G

of course it seems that way to you, but then again, the brain you are utilizing has not even defined nor quantified why it thinks the way it does. you do not control, nor understand your intentions, your actions, or your behaviors. you are still lying to yourself, so your past judgments cloud your truths.
Eh sorry!!! you dont know me - you dont know the way I think. Your judging me now!!!

look at your brain.
Would be pretty hard without an MRI or such like.

all sensory information you recieve from your own senses first gets delivered to your subconscious part of your mind. and it is your conscious state of mind which dictates what information your subconscious mind is permitted to supply your conscious state of mind.

consciously you are aware of only 2,000 bits of information per second.

subconsciously you are aware of 400,000,000,000 bits of information per second.

so, here you are judging my post and saying "it seems" according to your opinion, which is based upon approximatley 0.000000002% of all your thoughts.

Where did you get your PHD in brain science? And what has this to do with anything? My brain processes information, gives me what I need to survive and function within the world around me and either dumps or files the rest.

Why didnt you answer my first question???? As soon as something is said against the bible or jesus your up in arms but you always seem to manage to dodge the issue.

As for your bastardisation of the english language for your own purposes - What does this prove except you have a fervent imagination with NO real conclusions other than that which you invent.

G

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think you need to calm down!
You made an unprovoked personal attack against him, and relatively, he responded to you pretty passively, and informatively.
And now your upset at him?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I think you need to calm down!
You made an unprovoked personal attack against him, and relatively, he responded to you pretty passively, and informatively.
And now your upset at him?

I'm not upset, I just dont see what his bastardisation of language has to do with the thread and why he never answered my first point but picked up on the niggle I had at christianity (as usual).

G

top topics

join