It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Gemwolf goes Gossip or does he?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

PODcast: Gemwolf goes Gossip or does he?
ATS thread gossip. Or is it?

length: 23:23
file: btstpod_1977.mp3
size: 10967k
feed: btst

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
another successful PODcast!!

What'dya mean the last 2 podcasts weren't good? I liked them...(mind you I could listen to your accent all day...I've actually got it down pat now and MAYBE I'll mimic you on my next podcast
it is the greatest form of flattery you know
)

I did pop into those threads...the elephant one though I guess I missed something LOL and didn't read too far into it...will have to revisit it now and have a second read through.

Missed you on the blogging
...more people starting to post though...maria_stardust, and even BH (Benevolent Heretic) got a new entry up...DC did a second PODcast that was awesome and ValHall added a new entry to her blog...there are also a couple of others that are posting again!! YAY...more bloggers!

I'm not hogging all the blog viewers...ZEDD IS...holy crap his blog is awesome...my favorite read (next to yours of course) *ahem*

Great to hear you again...been waiting all week

The Gossip is a great idea...you tend to hit areas of ATS I haven't gotten too much into yet so it's great to hear a few things that I can look at afterward.

*57 is part of the North American Telecom thingy...it's a set of standards that are consistent throughout North America. Some countries have adopted it, but it's not an international standard as yet.

I agree the "Paid conspiracy" writer was likely full of crud...a thread worthy of the trash bin.

Nice cast Dah'ling...looking forward to the next installment of Gossip...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well thanks - as usual, JG.

When I do a PODCast I'm at least sure one person will listen to it. So it's worth it.

I enjoyed doing the two previous PODCasts, but due to the lack of reaction, I let the ideas go. Bringing us to this. Gossip. This week I'll gather some better (and real) gossip. I'll pick on some members like I did with the "Judgment of the Blogs". That was fun. Still can't believe I got away with it.
I'm sure I can work my way up to Gossip Queen.

Yeah I know Zedd gets most of the hits... But there are bloggers and there are super-bloggers that attract readers like a magnet... And I've picked on him lots and lots and lots...

Hopefully this week I'll have more time on my hands, and things will be back to normal.

I'm not sure I want to hear what my accent sounds like - through the mind of Just Generic...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've just gotten around to being able to hear your podcasts Gemwolf....
They are very interesting to listen to, and your thoughts make them all that more personal.

Waiting to hear more from you,
Johnny

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Great PODCast! I really liked the format. As justgeneric said, you hit on some threads that I never came across. I wish I could have read the thread about the "Paid Poster". I also need to find the cartoon of the 3 amigos. But I did read the thread "Is she see through or not". I had a picture that I pointed out some particular areas that made my think that it was not a ghost (sorry, took the pic down a while ago because I needed more space in my member upload area), but the post is still there. Looking forward to the next one!!

top topics

join