It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok i will try again "UFO Caps"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I know These are not high quality close up detailed shots.. but its all i got..
so you know what you can do if you dont like it ... just showing them is all..

www.myfilehut.com... all these weather balloons.jpg

www.myfilehut.com...

www.myfilehut.com...

www.myfilehut.com...

www.myfilehut.com...

Again not the best image hosting site.. it should have a next
image button but atleast it displays full size pics..

ok so see what you make of them..

Thanks.................

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a bit weak, but interesting...

Thanks for posting. Maybe get your clearest/biggest/best shots and re-post so we don't have to sift through tons of empty blue-sky-type images to find something intriguing to contemplate...

Keep posting - nice thread; thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks for your comment Outrageo..these pics are taken from camcorder vids.. so im
sorry but thats as good as they will get.. and well if im pointing my camera up
there im bound to get alot of sky
.. i couldnt get any closer my zoom was maxed
out.. and nearly all of the shots do have the objects in there.. i know theres alot to
go through.. needs to be like a slideshow.. download em and look at with a image program.and see if anyone out there that can enhance them if thats possible.. i know its annoying to see poor quality stuff.. but thats the way it goes. unfortunately.. and the stuff that is to good is just suspect.. so ya cant win either way.. i would post the vids but because of the problem im having with them i cant.. unless i post the raw avi's but they are big. like 200mb for a 1min clip...

Anyway thanks for having a look

i see an unusual craft fly over today.. it was dark out but all i could make out
was four white/amber lights making a near perfect square shape.. with a row of red
lights in the middle but more to the front.. i assumed it was a plane cause it was
making a noise.. but a very unusual low deep droning sound. unlike a normal jet or propeller sound.. still quite loud though.. another thing i found very strange
is that none of the lights were flashing.... the sky was clear and other planes where clearly seen with flashing lights.... it was flying in a straight path though..

join