It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming Solved according to Gray Alien space/time Lords

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I was speaking to the aliens and I said all the people living on low land near the coast will have to move out as the oceans rise due to global warming. The aliens simply said that they have massive underground tunnels and caves which the rising water will drain into so the oceans will not be able to rise much at all.

It was a shock to hear them say that and when I thought about it it seems to make sense. There's so much written about underground spaces and tunnels around the earth that surely they would absorb any ocean rising.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Fascinating. However what about when the climate rises? Global warming is not solved until every degree of catastrophe is included.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
*Hits head against the wall repeatedly*

Yeah, this should be in the Aliens & UFOs section.

This section is for scientific findings and Environment
related news.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I was speaking to the aliens

What aliens and how?

The aliens simply said that they have massive underground tunnels and caves which the rising water will drain into so the oceans will not be able to rise much at all.

When did they build this?

There's so much written about underground spaces and tunnels around the earth that surely they would absorb any ocean rising.

The ocean is really big. REALLY big. Just because there are caves doesn't mean that they're going to be able to drain away any hypothetically rising ocean.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am in contact with various types of aliens including Grays who have been demonstrating their control of time and space to me, and how they split time and space at certain points to create parallel realities.

When the aliens first came to me I asked for a sign and BAM!!! the sky exploded with thunder and lightning instantly above me. I said there's no proof of God so they manifested a cigar ufo for the news that night.

Anyway I'm still in contact with them after many years and much of the contact is telepathic. They used telepathy to tell me this morning that the rising oceans will drain into the earth through the many caves and tunnels that abound.

I put this in the Fragile Earth section but the moderator sent it here instead.

I don't have any proof that aliens exist or anything so don't ask for any.

I guess if the earth really is hollow with openings at the poles then the water will go into the earth that way also?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Cool......bit of a bugger if you are a hermit though!

On another note, can you ask them if there is any truth at all that life is serious?

cheers

edit to remove outdated sig that is no longer relevant.

[edit on 28/9/06 by Strodyn]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I guess if the earth really is hollow with openings at the poles then the water will go into the earth that way also?

However, since its not, that'd pose something of a problem no?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strodyn
Cool......bit of a bugger if you are a hermit though!

On another note, can you ask them if there is any truth at all that life is serious?

cheers

No life is not serious here in the terms we would consider them to be. This is the aliens school and it's where they send their young to learn. (We are the aliens on another dimension.) We are here to learn about good and evil before returning to real life. So it's only as serious as a school is serious for educational purposes. Pupils are given problems to solve as a way of improving their minds. When they leave school then they enter the real world so to speak.

Originally posted by Nygdan

However, since its not, that'd pose something of a problem no?

The hollow earth idea was mine not the aliens. It doesn't necessarily impact what they told me.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You know it's funny, my friend...well my old friend Jason he told me one time that he had a dream. He said the dream felt so real and that he saw an alien. It was a grey alien, and he told me it kept on saying, "La lina" tha'ts what he thought it said, but then I realized what it was. "La nina!" And then after that part of the dream it flashed to horrible disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, buildings getting destroyed, floods, bombs, and animals being skinned..

So what does that mean?

Ohyeah and he also said that the alien told him "Everyone is in danger, and your childrens children will be if.. something something.. i dont' remember the rest.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the info! Its good to hear that they are keeping in contact with those open enough to hear them... For so long Ive tried to shut them out and tell myself its not real.. I cant play like its not anymore, as Ive felt and seen to many things to know.. For those that think this is just crazy insane wacko, its okay. As you see that is the way of things for now, most are not ready to deal with this. Some are far to use to a normal life, which is healthy and great.. But there are some of us that cant live that way, and never will agin.. Not that we are chosen ones or anything grand like that, we are just minds that are open to such things that might seem to far out for most. You dont have to belive us, or even take it to heart, all you have to do is listen and make your own choice. But if your really ready and willing to listen, they will see you soon. its all the proof I can offer you.
Greys are just one of the many beings with mental energy that can be entergraded with the human mind.. Ive been in contact with others, in many levels. They all wish to learn. Its the nature of the universe trying to figure itself out!

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Three questions:

Do these aliens like humans?

Will these aliens stop nuclear war?

Are they going to show themselves anytime soon? Or will people like me only have posts like this as the only "proof" of their existence?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Three questions:

Do these aliens like humans?

Will these aliens stop nuclear war?

Are they going to show themselves anytime soon? Or will people like me only have posts like this as the only "proof" of their existence?

Yes they like humans, I feel they helped create us.

They already have, from what I know about what Ive read, they have shut down nuclear sites already.

I cant answer your third question, as they have been here and been seen. Also types of crafts that cant be seen with the naked eye. Proof is within your hearts, until that time your just going to have to make up your own mind. Until some real proof comes out, sadly to say it hasnt. For good reason too. You really think the masses are ready to deal with something this big? I dont..

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So they will just pull all the "plugs" out of the drainhole/tunnels and drown themselves?
Good idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
...or else you haven't properly understood what they were trying to tell you.

There aren't enough holes and caves in the earth. What will happen is that the aliens will manoeuvre a giant n-dimensional sponge into place at the North Pole and another at the South. These will slurp up all the excess meltwater from the icecaps, thus preventing the oceans from overflowing and turning the Bangladeshis into boat people.

Once they have done their work, the sponges will be placed in long-period cometary orbits whose period is precisely calculated to bring them round to earth again when the present warming part of the cycle gives way to a cooling one. By then, our technology will have advanced far enough to enable us to retrieve the sponges and squeeze the water out of them and back into the oceans.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Well,

The first thing that is blaringly obvious is, that for creatures that purport to knowing the planet so well, you would think they would have the cognizance at least of hydro-dynamics ... I would think that although ALL that water could drain into sink tunnels, the velocity of its departure would create cataclysmic results.

Also, what is blaringly obvious is that it has not a thing to do with solving global warming as it has everything to do only with liquid drainage.

I'm sorry I dont mean to discredit your account, however, if they are "Grays" i think you should allude to them to go back to the manuals.

top topics

join