It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About that 'all memebers read' thing above

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wanted to talk a bit about paranormal and sleep paralasis and dreams and such... there are other topics as well... energy type things... that really do fall into the paranormal catagory at times.

Of course each instance or occation merits it's own judgement call.... and I don't think the moderators will allow you to put them up for 'judgement call' here... but maybe if you ask memebers that seem to be knowledgable of your specific topic via U2U, it will help.

I say this because there have been many people I've helped that would not have gotten the help had they assumed the problem was scientific, medical, mental etc.

Example:
-Sleep paralasis... or is it really a problem that needs to be delt with on a more spiritual level?
-Is it energy work and healing/help needed with grounding issues... or is the energy you are dealing with more along the lines of energies around you causing havoc?
-Is it just a dream... Or is it really a visitor?!
-Is it a just a dream when it actualy comes true... or does it then become paraormal?

Just a thought I wanted to throw out. I do agree with the moderators post - although it's more convienet to have it all right here... if it's not paranormal...

I rarely venture out of this area without someone asking me to.

Sleep well all,
Angela

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have had 3 sleep paralasis experiences and all seem to have a demonic or "bad energy" feel to them. I have had the feeling of a body laying on me and no matter how hard I tried I coundnt open my eye's, scream or move in anyway. When the "presence" left I sat bolt upright scared outta my mind. The third was a feeling that I was snatched up and slammed around the walls of my living room. Again I was totally helpless until it ended. Now this could all be a lucid type of dream or nightmare I couldnt tell you other than it was real to me and felt totally demonic. I dont want to experience these again and would like to know of a way to prevent them...

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Because we are in the paranormal section - I'll just assume it is a paranormal event and not a sleep problem that many experience. (To be sure you'll need to check with your doctor and be sure you don't have sleep apnia or other issues to take care of medicaly).

Every time I've delt with a truely paranormal problem with this (twice and the 3rd being my own) - it's been the person learning about and understanding... then NOT FEARING the energy that is there that is the first thing we have to accomplish.

Second, just as if I or another person you knew was to do this to you, talk to it/him/her. (seems to be females that I've run across causing these problems so far). In one case the female was not trying to scar the man it did this to every night (even during the day), it was wanting to be near him. Seem to have an odd attachment to him. Once it understood his fear and how he didn't want to be pinned down and that the energy being there didn't bother him too much - the problem stopped all together. He did still feel touches at times, and when I was over at his house there would be lights and such go on or off... odd noises and such - but all that was mostly like a 'hello'.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
My husband and I had trouble with this sleep paralysis ghost shadow type thing too pinning us down. A lady described the exact same thing that was happening to us to Sylvia Browne on the Montel Williams show, which was I thought that I kept waking up from my dream, but couldnt move and then I saw a dark figure standing there. And then I found out I really wasnt awake, I was still in my dream but couldn't wake up.

Sylvia said if that happens then its a ghost thats causing it, and you are supposed to tell the ghost to go to the light and to go away. It happened again I told it to go away and then it dissapeared, and I could wake up out of the paralysis. Even if I don't see a ghost, if it happens again I am telling it to go to the light.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah - it's something how the answer is so simple... to just tell it to stop etc. But people just don't think of it. I think it's the fear that gets in the way.

top topics

join