It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic shooting not so Masonic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Since I first heard this years ago i Always thought this was a masonic lodge. Just remembered to look up an article to see the details.

www.falange.us...

Anyone know the story o fthis group? Where the rituals come from? How big the group is or isn't?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
Since I first heard this years ago i Always thought this was a masonic lodge. Just remembered to look up an article to see the details.

www.falange.us...

Anyone know the story o fthis group? Where the rituals come from? How big the group is or isn't?

This was covered here in depth when it happened; for a more detailed discussion you may want to look at the older threads.

The group was called the "Southside Fellow Craft Club", and was composed of some members of the particular Lodge in which they meant. Some of the guys there formed their own club, and invented their own ritual, which consisted mostly of pranks. This particular prank went horribly wrong, and a Brother lost his life. The Grand Master of New York had temporarily suspended the Lodge's charter, and expelled those who were involved.

join