It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 video shows many UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
if you pay attention to the background on the 9/11 WTC video released today, you will see several metal objects flying around.

get the video here:

digg.com...

i downloaded the torrent file. there is a link to it in the comments section on digg.

here is a link to a screenshot, 24 minutes and 17 seconds into the video:

www.villagephotos.com...

the UFO's are circled red. they are clearly visible for 4-5 seconds, flying from the background to the foreground.

there are several others that can be seen throughout the video. pay attention to the sky behind the smoking towers.

what is this? foo fighters? aliens? a cleveer hoax? lets pick this video apart, and see what there is to learn. i am dropping a copy off to a friend who does video production sometime tommorow.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
11 min 54 sec:

img.villagephotos.com...

appears to be very agile.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
17 min 20 sec:

img.villagephotos.com...

arrow indicates direction of travel.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
20 min 33 sec:

img.villagephotos.com...

slowed down to .01 normal speed, this craft makes hairpin turns and dashes at impossible speeds and directions.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
21 min 53 sec:

img.villagephotos.com...

you'll have to slow the video way down to see it trace the same rectangle twice before disapearing.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Text Blue

HiText

I heard from somebody about a huge bird being seen on 9/11 flying by the towers, and today I was watching the videos that CNN had up to view and I saw the huge black creature/bird fly right past the towers! To me it was very easy to see, it came out of nowhere from the black smoke and seems to just be kind of floating around the burning towers area! So I would guess that many people have noticed this, too.
Theres no way the CNN live coverage could have been doctored up in any kind of way!
I only have one question really...what the hell is it? Totally weird/strange/amazing!
To me it looks like some kind of prehistoric dragon or something!

I also noticed the UFO's checking out the burning towers, too, theres a few of them if you're paying attention to the skies in the background of the towers when they are burning, they try to be sneaky and hide about the dark smoke, but they are drfinately visible several times in the videos.

Aloha!

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hmm Hello, Ahh yes, Hmm lets see here, after thorough analysis and research, my team of researchers have come to a conclusion in regards to these recent photographs.

An animal known as a Bird.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll0ll0ll0
17 min 20 sec:

img.villagephotos.com...

arrow indicates direction of travel.
fighter jet

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Hmm Hello, Ahh yes, Hmm lets see here, after thorough analysis and research, my team of researchers have come to a conclusion in regards to these recent photographs.

An animal known as a Bird.

that's a possibility, but the birds would be the size of a cars.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovetheusa
Text Blue

HiText

I heard from somebody about a huge bird being seen on 9/11 flying by the towers, and today I was watching the videos that CNN had up to view and I saw the huge black creature/bird fly right past the towers! To me it was very easy to see, it came out of nowhere from the black smoke and seems to just be kind of floating around the burning towers area! So I would guess that many people have noticed this, too.
Theres no way the CNN live coverage could have been doctored up in any kind of way!
I only have one question really...what the hell is it? Totally weird/strange/amazing!
To me it looks like some kind of prehistoric dragon or something!

I also noticed the UFO's checking out the burning towers, too, theres a few of them if you're paying attention to the skies in the background of the towers when they are burning, they try to be sneaky and hide about the dark smoke, but they are drfinately visible several times in the videos.

Aloha!

can someone post the cnn video of 9/11? ive looked everywhere but cant find it

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
hmm , the problem with this claim is the dots in the distance argument

the screen caps you cite , namely :

24 minutes and 17 ,

21 min 53 sec ,

17 min 20 sec ,

11 min 54 sec .

where you claim that mystery planes , or UFOs can be seen

were all AFTER the impacts , when the entire city turned its eyes and cameras on the WTC complex - from every angle .

where as a rough guesitmate based on thier POV and description leads me to believe that the cameraman was somewhere in the vicinity of Murray street

why didnt all the other camers from other vantage points , esp the ones south of the WTC complex see these objects , they were far closer , and had much better views ?

as others have pointed out , birds is the most likley explaination

consumer video has quite poor field of depth -- so its often hard to extimate size and range without other refrences .

thus its easy to assume that tiny birds close to the camer are infact large oblects at a distance .

[edit on 13-9-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
HI,

The 911 video that shows the strange creature flying by is located by going to CNN main page and go down until you see where it says-more most watched videos- click on that and it will take you to page 1 of the most watched videos, then go down until you find the video entitled "9/11/01 as it happened" the length of the video is 1:34:29 minutes long.
The part that shows this strange creature is in the beginning of the footage, I think before the 2nd tower was hit. You have to be looking at the top of tower and then to the left of it, the creature comes in at the very top, goes behind the smoke for a second then comes out and then flys out of the view of the camera.

And sorry, its not a regular bird!! So all you debunkers out there trying to say its a bird and all the yada yada yada with distances and garbage, its clear to see that whatever this thing is, is way too big to be any normal bird!

aloha!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
these are helicopters, what they are doing there I don't know. Maybe rescues, maybe surveillence, maybe...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll0ll0ll0
if you pay attention to the background on the 9/11 WTC video released today, you will see several metal objects flying around.

Perhaps, these small ball shaped UFOs were searching for the burning remains of a crashed spaceship inside the 2nd Tower while still standing. The 2nd jet had a large, cigar shaped spaceship teleporting under its wing, hitting the tower.

Maybe this spaceship had an outstanding performance in teleporting, and it was a waste for other species burning away in liquid kerosine.

Pity, that these aliens were not "calling" the people downstairs in the existing exit way.

PS: it is not common to see an alien committing suicide. He had to do it...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
at what point is the video? cause i dont want to spend like an hour watching the video only to not see anything.

top topics

join