It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of speech?what about respecting another human being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Grrrrrrrrrrr. let me start by saying without freedom of speech i wouldnt be able to write here so thank you big time usa government and military..no that ive already upset some of you let me say this. it seems like only activists and far left wingers actually have this right..anytime a conservative or someone not far left , they are racist .or full of hate. i just got 500 points takin from me for saying a writer had an uneducated post reply. now i just was reading a thread from a marine in iraq and most of you have ripped him a new one, called him a murder called him stupid among other things..i am just ashamed of most of the people on here...and yes this is a social issue!!!!!!!it is hypocrisy and this is the world i know. most of you make me sic

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oncewascool
i just got 500 points takin from me for saying a writer had an uneducated post reply.

Posting a one-liner or big quote.....20 points

Insulting and attacking other members.....500 points

Abiding by the Terms and Conditions of Use.....Priceless

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
i have been insulted more than enough, im just not important i guess ..im not whining ill stop

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The formula is simple really. Just enjoy your time while you are on ATS and express your opinion to anyone…anytime…anywhere. Just do it without attacking other members. We hold everyone to the same standards and please know that member “titles” play no part in the formula.

top topics

join