It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories on frontpage of MSNBC website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I was reading the news this morning and when I clicked on the MSNBC website there was a large article labeled "Conspiracy Theories" on the front page. I thought that it was interesting to see coverage about this on a national news website. Pretty good article, it does'nt seem too biased. It has mostly to do with 9/11 conspiracies. Good to see the "9/11 truth movement" getting some publicity. What are your thoughts?

[edit on 8-9-2006 by opinionsarefree]

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 8-9-2006 by opinionsarefree]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Another weak, lame, cheap attack on the 9/11 Truth movement. The number of Americans who believe the government was involved in 9/11 is increasing, so the media is now trying to concentrate and ridicule the movement by focusing on the nutjobs and extremists.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ahhh, don't fret..... LOOK at this POLL they have on their webpage:
MSNBC's Question of the Day
Do you believe any 9/11 conspiracy theories that indicate the U.S. government was involved?
- this is a huge win for us truth folks. Looks like the movement for truth is gaining ground in a massive way - heartening to see five years down the track people are finally beginning to open their eyes. Place all your votes people - let's widen this gap and send a strong message to the powers that be we know their game is up.

[edit on 10-9-2006 by RiotComing]

join