It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Level Freemasons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Jn

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I've never heard that about the Secret Monitor. Are you in the USA? If so, the Order of the Secret Monitor falls under jurisdiction of the Allied Masonic Degrees. A.M.D. is invitation-only, but we don't ban people for asking.

In Canada, there is a Grand Conclave of the Secret Monitor, although we recognize each other only partially. The same can be said of the Order of the Red Branch of Eri in England. In England, one must be at least an Adeptus Minor in the Masonic Rosicrucian Society in order to be made a Knight of the Red Branch, whereas in the US, A.M.D. controls the three degrees of the Order.

Masonic Light, i have the AMD Processor in my Computer.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks to all those who took the time to post to this thread. The only conclusion I can draw from the few responses from non-masons is that there is no definition of High Ranking Freemason and it's just an invented phrase used to bash freemasons over the head with.

Very disappointing. I was really hoping to learn something of the other viewpoint.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Perhaps those that speak of HLM do so simply because they covet that which they know
they can never attain. Simply stated:

Low altitude oxygen deprivation

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by Trinityman

What is a High Level Freemason?
How does one get there?
What indication do you have that these people are more knowledgeable than other freemasons regarding the alleged global masonic conspiracy?

As no doubt you are aware, most of the anti-Masons will say that a HLF is one who holds a "high degree". They seem to be completely unaware that the "high degrees" are available to any regular Master Mason in good standing who wants them.

In the real world, the HLF is one who is elected to masonic government. After his term expires, he is relaced by the new HLF who was elected, and the former HLF goes back to being a regular member.

Not quite, it's obvious the former gains the priviledge of "Past Master" or "Past Grand Master" or etc. "Past Grand Chaplain" haha...

In either case, their powers are mostly revoked but their council is well respected.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
[BUMP]

This has come up again on another thread, so in the spirit of OFFTOPICUS AVOIDUS I've bumped this one.

What I am hoping to discover is where the phrase "high level freemasons" came from, who are these people, what are they up to, and how come I don't know anything about it?

I ACTIVELY ENCOURAGE non-masonic opinion here, as it is not through freemasons that I will get my answers. Is there a conspiracy author who outlines in more detail who these people are and how they are supposedly manipulating freemasonry?

Without any further input I will be left with my current hypothesis - that someone somewhere made it up because it seems right and makes sense from a CT perspective.

Thoughts? Opinions?

[edit on 2/17/08 by Trinityman]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This seems to be related to where you are at. Though it is clearly stated there is no higher degree then the third. Yet, often others refer to the "Higher Degrees".
In my area it was clearly stated to me and RacerX that that Grand Lodge will not go against the wishes of the York Rite.
In my area the York Rite and the Scottish Rite are always fighting over who knows what. I have seen very few here that belong to both.
Racer X and I made the decision not to go into either just to avoid the tussle.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by HDFACTORYCERTIF]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join