It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I was hoping to compile a few ghost stories... I will make a few threads of some that I have personally experienced in my time so far..sorry but I have no pictures as camera's are not allowed in most of the areas that I have experienced these stories..sit back, read, enjoy, and let the hair on the back of your neck stand up....Please let me know what you think, if you have heard these before for the specific area, and add on! thanks..

Word was that we have many ghosts residing on the base. I was out working in the Bomb Dump at the time at night... Here are a few that I have experienced..

We had many sightings of a peculiar ghost that lived in a storage structure by an operating location. Well, one night I as outside smoking. I saw something walking around outside, I called out and nothing happened. NO change of course, no call back, nothing. What I saw was a dark figuire that seemed to be wearing old Air Force Fatigues that were somewhat torn up and raggedy, he seemed to be an older man. I wanted to ensure that it was not somebody playing a joke on me. So, I went inside and checked our Entry Control Point Badge Verification System to see who was in the barbed wire area.....nobody. I asked a few co-workers the next day, and they have reported hearing and also seeing the figuire...Real or not??

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I will make a few threads..

It would probably be best to add all your stories to the one thread for ease of reference and to avoid the spam factor. Please add to the original thread here:

Ghost Stories

Cheers.

Thread Closed.

join