It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would wars happen if..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ok everytime I see some war or stubborn president I always think if younger people ran things this stuff just wouldn't happen. Much like in a business when you have a guy thats been there for forty years that is bitter and does not know how to deal with people. Or how a younger person seemsmore energetic and would be willing to be more detailed etc. I am not saying all old people can't accomplish crap I just think the younger you are in life, you value things more as you have not experienced as much. So to the point.

Would we be better off if we had a younger crowd in the white house?

I Think it would such a drastic change for the better it would stay that way.

I think Bush,Admejab don't hold a high value for themself which euqlas they couyld care less about ours.

There are ways of dealing with issues other than no its this way or no way.

I don't know I am doing more than spitting in the wind. I just cancel this thread now.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is really interesting masonite.

yeah, i would say that younger people are certainly more diplomatic than older people that have become tainted and un connected with some realittys.

Ive also found that younger people can be so much more resourcefull than people their senior.

i hear what your saying mate,

interesting post.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think young people would keep less secrets, but be alot less organised and have a lot less experience and probably wouldn't take it as serious, but you do bring up a good point.

new topics

join