It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and UK Raise Threat Level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
After discovering the "MUSLIUM" terrorists plot to blow up plans taking off from England to the US.

NewsEmergency.com
Aug 10, 2006
Raised to ORANGE (High) for All U. S. airline flights
Raised to RED (Critical) UK to U. S. airline flights
www.emergencyemail.org...

Please note a post on the Terrorists Murdering Plot :www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a new idea for Muslium Terrorists-Why don't you try Peace and not mindless murder-Yeah, I know, I am dreaming again.......

NOTE: Since it is not the August 22ned, We can assume this is not what the Iranian :MISINFORMATION Minister-currently called the Pres Of Iran- was talking about.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It is all BS. Just another reason to raise gas prices and gain more control.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Alas, for the radical muslim (clear enough before someone starts posting the 'not all muslims...' BS?) apologists and appeasers, this was not a plot by blond, blue-eyed, Norwegian Christians.

many, many

[edit on 8/10/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There is another thread that I will not name, but it is already 14 pages long since last night and of course it is all about NWO, racism, and the rest of that BS. I am more and more convinced that the question isn't whether or not the govt keeps tabs on ATS, but how much terrorists and tango sympathizers use ATS to gather intel, spread disinfo, and otherwise keep the sheep stirred up.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how some of those really loudmouth anti US members of ATS have vansished from the site today? I wonder if they are running from MI5?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie
Anyone else notice how some of those really loudmouth anti US members of ATS have vansished from the site today? I wonder if they are running from MI5?

Thanks for my laugh of the day

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

they can't all be Hezies or AlQ....though a few well could be. Any place that practices this much free speech will drag all sorts of crazies out of the woodworks. Otherwise, why am I here? I like the diversity, it keeps us from a real "Wag the Dog" situation.
Though some of us already believe that's been underway.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You have voted hogtie for the Way Above Top Secret award.

For not being intimidated or worn down by all those people and continuing to "tell it like it is".

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm glad you know who I'm talking about. Seriously, I'm curious to see if they ever show back up!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

You have voted hogtie for the Way Above Top Secret award.

For not being intimidated or worn down by all those people and continuing to "tell it like it is".

Thanks! Let's see if I can get the point across in the BS thread. I wonder if I will be ignored or shouted down? Let's see, shall we?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What are they going to do?
Citizens arrest them?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I'm glad you know who I'm talking about. Seriously, I'm curious to see if they ever show back up!

My conspiracy theory is that they are meeting as we speak and trying to decide whether to to spin the blame onto Israel, the U.K., or the grandaddy deflection of them all - Bush.

Be patient. I don't think we have long to wait for the answer ...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

My conspiracy theory is that they are meeting as we speak and trying to decide whether to to spin the blame onto Israel, the U.K., or the grandaddy deflection of them all - Bush.

Be patient. I don't think we have long to wait for the answer ...

Now this is my kind of conspiracy! Its like a soap opera, of insignifigant geopolitical consequences!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

After discovering the "MUSLIUM" terrorists plot to blow up plans taking off from England to the US.

Interesting how the Media keeps saying that word "MUSLIM" I think its a bit steriotypical, (spelling?).

Although, pretty much all of the terrorists have been muslim...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaro

Interesting how the Media keeps saying that word "MUSLIM" I think its a bit steriotypical, (spelling?).

Although, pretty much all of the terrorists have been muslim...

Its only stereotypical if some of the terrorists weren't Muslim. If 100% of zebras have stripes, its not stereotyping to point it out. Saying all Muslims are terrorists would be an example of stereotyping.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaro
Interesting how the Media keeps saying that word "MUSLIM"
\

Not just the media. President Bush said the same thing today in his speech.

Plane plot involved energy drink, MP3 player, official says

President Bush said the arrests are a "stark reminder" that the U.S. is "at war with Islamic fascists."

He didn't dodge this issue at all. He put the blame directly on the Islamic communtiy. Not just for this issue, but he's stating that the U.S.'s current war is with Islamic fascists. They are the bad guys. Evidence does seem to indicate that he's right.

Originally posted by factfinder38
It is all BS. Just another reason to raise gas prices

Sorry but you missed the mark on this one. Gas prices actually fell today as a direct result of this foiled plot.

Forbes - Oil Prices Drop Almost $1 a Barrel
Crude oil prices fell nearly $1 a barrel Thursday after thwarted attacks on airplanes led many carriers to cancel flights. Security concerns could depress consumer confidence and dampen demand for jet fuel in coming weeks.

I guess none of us have this figured out yet. I would have bet that this would raise gas prices too.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by dbates]

join