It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting...Israeli pilots 'deliberately miss' targets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Check this out.

infowars.com...

According to this article, some Israeli pilots are deliberately missing targets in Lebanon, fearing that civilians may be killed in their strikes.

From the article:

"At least two Israeli fighter pilots have deliberately missed civilian targets in Lebanon as disquiet grows in the military about flawed intelligence, The Observer has learnt. Sources say the pilots were worried that targets had been wrongly identified as Hizbollah facilities."

"As one well-connected Israeli expert put it: 'If we have such good information in Lebanon, how come we still don't know the hideout of missiles and launchers?... If we don't know the location of their weapons, why should we know which house is a Hizbollah house?'"

"Shapiro said: 'Some pilots told me they have shot at the side of targets because they're afraid people will be there, and they don't trust any more those who give them the coordinates and targets.'

He added: 'One pilot told me he was asked to hit a house on a hill, which was supposed to be a place from where Hizbollah was launching Katyusha missiles. But he was afraid civilians were in the house, so he shot next to the house ..."

So, it appears that these pilots are not mindless robots who blow up whatever they are ordered to. That is good news. Really. Though this shows that something quite fishy is going on here, it's good to know that not all the pilots are out to blow up stuff without abandon.

This is the type of stuff I'm talking about. The Israelis doing the fighting are not all necessarily as bloodthirsty as the Zionist leaders. I wonder what will be the implications from this growing rift in Israel.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yeah it's a great thing to see.

I wrote about this a while back

Israeli Pilots Deliberately Missing Targets To Avoid Civilian Casualties

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
I wrote about this a while back

Israeli Pilots Deliberately Missing Targets To Avoid Civilian Casualties

Please add comments there.

Thread closed.