It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How dissarrayed is the Democratic Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think it speaks volumes that the National Democratic Party Machine has decided to put Joe Lieberman under the bus so to speak. Has any major party ever done what they are doing to Sen. Lieberman, basically dissavow their own Vice Presidential candidate 2 elections ago? And people say they don't know what the Democratic Party stands for!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What are they doing to Lieberman?

Haven't seen anything to that.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think he's referring to the Democrats up in Connecticut who are just about to give the Democratic senate nomination to Lieberman's rival for the 2006 election. It is very rare for a long-seated incumbent to lose a senate race, especially in the primary of his own party.

I don't know if disarray is the right word, but their party chief is Howard Dean and their most promising '08 presidential candidate is Hillary Clinton... Is there really anything more to say?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thanks Alpha.

Pavil, has the party really disavowed him? Or is it simply just they found another
candidate that they feel will upset the next GOP candidate?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The Dems only have themselvs to blame for any trouble they might be in. Many of the Dems choose to support the incomptance of the Bush admin rather then risk being seen weak on national security. When people that supported the mess in Iraq turn around and criticize the Bush admin there creditablity takes a hit.

top topics

join