It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oneness With God?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Here is a website i found rather interesting and would like to share it. I've discovered many truths of the origin of Christianity. I just wrote a great paragraph here and lost it moments ago due to my failure to add Subject matter (argh) oh well, it never seems to be as good the second time does it ~ sigh. And on that note i leave you with this thought to ponder upon ... If Human Beings were brought up Believing they were One with God rather than Separate from God, yet, forever seeking Gods approval in a so called sinful world which could never be without sin, how would that have changed life as we know it right now? I totally believe in the power of Belief of the Mind. Question All Authority!
Side Note: If Christians are 100% saved after accepting Christ, then why do they keep asking forgiveness for their 'Sins'? And if there is truly a message here does it have an origin unknown to us? For Example, does this 'Oneness' between all of Humanity create a Balance within our World/Universe by creating the Positive Energy of Belief? People thrive on Positivity for their very existance, Negative energy destroys, Positive energy builds up. If we are 'gods' then are we the basis of our own existance in this third dimensional realm or is there truly a higher existing energy known as God that we thrive towards unknowing but knowingly?

www.crosscircle.com...

The fact is that all myths and religions have their origins in the zodiac. They only make sense if they are viewed in that light. All myths are allegories of the path of the sun through the signs of the zodiac and the famous axiom "As above and so Below" is closer to the truth than we would think. What happens in the universe is reflected on earth and visa-versa. The human body is the micro of the macro universe. For example the Pyramids of Giza are a reflection of the Orion Belt and the river Nile is a reflection of the Asteroid Belt.

Hercules and Christ are one and the same, Aphrodite is not the whore of Babylon as the Church would have us believe, she and the Virgin Mary are one and the same. They are both Virgins of the Sea. They are both symbols of the constellation of Virgo who births the sun in September. Scorpio, the sign of the serpent tries to kill the new sun at birth at Christmas as king Herod tries to kill the young Jesus. In the Masonic tradition Hiram Abiff represents the sun and is killed by the three zodiacal signs before the sun�s birth on Christmas Day. Jesus died when he was 33 because he was an 33 degree initiate of the Egyptian Mystery Schools from which Masonry evolved. The 33 degree initiate dies and is reborn as a higher being.

This is not a tragedy this is a momentous occasion. We were not born in sin we were born to know who we are and evolve into the greater universe. The Egyptian Isis (Virgo) and Horus the new (Sun) are the prototype of the Madonna and Child and there are 180 similarities between the life of Jesus and Horus. At the birth of every sun god there is always a serpent, the sign of (Scorpio), trying to kill the holy mother of the Sun (Virgo) and the new Sun-god. In Jesus� case it was Herod, probably based on the serpent Herut who tried to kill Horus, in Apollo�s case it was Typhon. There have been many crucified sun saviors who died for mankind and the cross was a symbol of liberation not of burden. It was not the intention of Pagan religion to put the cross on our backs.

new topics

join