It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Classified Frequencies..Maybe Wrong Forum..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe I am in the wrong forum area but I would like to know the secret CLASSIFIED frequencies of secret and space rockets...or aircrafts flying at very high altitudes above the earth maybe like 100,000 feet or so. Does anyone know these high alt. secret frequencies??

I know the at the Vandenberg AFB Launch Control freq is encrypted and most are all...But thats not important because I would like to just program these into my scanner for just for my sake..Thats all.

thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I would imagine that all the really interesting stuff is transmitted with software radios whiuch change frequencies many times per second and are encrypted so a scanner wouldnt pick it up anyway.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They don't really have to be encrypted with a frequency agile radio. They change so fast and if you don't have it programmed and synched exactly right all you hear is static.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thats what I was thinking too, that encryption isnt needed with agile radio, but is the signal ever still encrypted l for an extra layer of protection?

Is there a way to listen to or pick up all the frequencies of agile radio transmissions and with a computer put them back together somehow?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It depends on what's being communicated. And yes, if you have a supercomputer and a year or two to do it.
It's ALMOST impossible to intercept/rebuild a frequency agile conversation.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wonder if the US military has a way to intercept agile transmissions and put them back together fast enough to be useful intel?

I remember reading this a while back about how 1024 and possibly even 2048! bit encrytion can be broken in near real time
so couldnt the same computing power reassemble agile transmissions?

www.vnunet.com...

[edit on 31-7-2006 by warpboost]

join