It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story and Follow Up Investigation!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Alright guys my best friend just had his FIRST Alien experience and wow was it crazy so ill give you guys the story!

My Friends Story
Ok last night at like 1 i was walkin home from cortneys house and i was walking next to eastern you kno i was a mile away from 89th and well i decided to take out two miles by cutting across that huge ass field and going diagonally so i was right smack dab in the middle and i hear this weird noise it was a cow chasing me so i ran but then i saw a fire or some sort of round light on the ground and this #in weird ass pure white thing all hunched over it, the thing was pretty little like a hobbit anyway i was bout 20 feet from it and i heard some #in noise and i looked and saw the light then the white thing moved really fast and put out the light and i heard grass rustle i thought it was chasing me so i ran for like 30 mins straight and i ran straight into a #in bag with a body in it dude i swear to god it was shaped just like a human in a garbage bag so i ran for 30 more minutes it was so scary...

My friend really has no reason to lie to me and I really have no reason to lie to you as far as im concerned this is a TRUE story, now what it was I do not know, but tonight we plan on going out there im going to bring my Hitatchi DVD CAM and Record onto a MAXWELL DVD RAM, Im hoping to get footage of at least the body to prove that his story is half true, hopefully the being will return i'll post my findings later were also hoping to g out there sometime this affternoon to investigate where the white light was, he says he doesnt remeber the exact location so he worried. This is private property so It's gonna be risky but im willing to risk it!

EDIT: Spelling and Im also going to be bringing along a Fuji Digital Camera with 6.1 megapixel and night shot so I'll see what we turn up Im exicted!

[edit on 30-6-2006 by inspiringyouth]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just did a rough picture of the area and route he took.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by inspiringyouth]

new topics

join