It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham Lincoln

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Now this dude was cool.
He dreamed of his own death.
His wife was an illuminati from the Collins family, and he was a Rothschild.
He pissed the illuminati off with his "greenbacks" That he printed.
The list goes on, and on.
BUT!
the point I wan't to focus on is his relations with two of the Satanic bloodlines.

The Collins: His wife (Mary Todd.) came from this bloodline. They(Collins) are heavily into the occult, and stay out of the limelight.Some suggest this is because they are the most powerful family.

The Rothschild : Do you need anymore. Lincoln was related to them
(Don't worry. He was good:wow

NOW!

My next ? is. If your related to anyone of illuminati background (say Abraham Lincoln)
Does that make you part of the satanic bloodlines?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why does the occult automatically have to be viewed as satanic?

Anyways, the now deceased famous astrologer Linda Goodman claimed that she was a descendant of Aberham Lincoln however for some reason her family tried to hide the fact. It's been a while since I read any of her books so I can't remember what her reasonings were. However, if in fact Lincoln and his wife were part of the illuminati and Linda Goodman really was related...then there is your illuminati/occult combination.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobstar
The Rothschild : Do you need anymore. Lincoln was related to them

If you have any links/proof of this please post it.
I am a big Lincoln fan and would like to see it please.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Can do friend.
www.illuminati-news.com...
Anyway I was asking, because I am related to Lincoln.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm related to Lincoln threw mary todd, and I find myself fascinated by the occult and stuff like that, maybe thats why

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I knew Linda Goodman in NYC in the 60's. She claimed that her grandmother was Lincoln's illegitimate daughter. No proof, but she certainly believed it.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

I found a good link:

The Rothschilds are one of the most well-known of the thirteen families. David J. Smith of Portland was asked to prepare an article on the Rothschilds for this newsletter. His article follows this introduction. Satan’s selective breeding program has been continuing down through the ages hidden from the eyes of the public. One of the most powerful Rothschild bloodline families in America are the Springs. The Springs were originally the Springsteins when they came to America in the mid-I 1700s and settled in NY and NJ. They later changed their name from Springstein to Springs to hide their identity. Leroy Springs was hired by LC. Payseur. Now most American’s have to ask, who is L.C. Payseur? One of the most secret and most powerful families in North America has been the Payseurs. They have been so powerful that they could hide their wealth and power, and use other Satanic families as proxies. The Payseurs are part of the 13 top Illuminati family. The first Payseur to come to America was the former crown prince of France Daniel Payseur (1785-1860). He came over about 1805 to the U.S. and married Susannah Kiser c. 1814. They had two boys Adam and Jonas (1819-1 884). Jonas married Harrietta Smith and they had Lewis Cass Payseur (1850-1939). It was this Lewis Cass Payseur who hired the Rothschild bloodline of the Springs to run a number of the Payseur’s companies. The Payseurs were one of the original big railroad families along with Issac Croom and William H. Beatty. Isaac Croom’s wife was a sister of William Beatty’s, so the reader can see how all these elite bloodlines intertwine. Remember that LC. Payseur hired Leroy Springs to operate a host of his companies. Leroy Springs father was A.A. Springs and A.A. Springs was the secret father of Abraham Lincoln. In 1808, Nancy Hanks, of the lineage of the McAdden Scottish family visited some of her famIly at Lincolnton, N.C. Nancy Hawks visited the Springs family and that is when A.A. Springs impregnated her, and her child when born was named Abraham Lincoln. Abraham Lincoln’s Rothschild blood was kept very secret, but he did grow up to be a famous lawyer, a secret leader of the Rosicrucians, and President of the United States. It is believed from the evidence that the establishment conspiracy concocted the person of Thomas Lincoln out of thin air. The actual early history of Abraham Lincoln is shrouded in myth and mystery, and as one encyclopedia puts it, "We know little about the family of his mother, Nancy Hanks Lincoln." While a lawyer, Abraham Lincoln had a sexual liaison with Elizabeth who was the illegitimate daughter of German King Leopold, who is also of elite blood lineage.

Link

Also interesting:

And just like JFK, he had the strength of personality to refuse to bow to the Illuminati’s instructions. Lincoln refused to go the path that his distant European International Banking Rothschild relatives wanted for the United States. The Illuminati goal had been to split the U.S. into two easier to control nations. And just as with JFK, who also came from a top 13 family, a large scale conspiracy Involving many government officials including the Secretary of Defense was put into place to assassinate Lincoln. There are numerous indications that show that the Rothschilds were in part behind the assassination of Lincoln. Some of the men who worked for the Payseurs of the 13th top family were Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan, the Vanderbilts, Giftord Pinnchot, and John D Rockefeller. These men were selected to run Payseur companies because they belonged to the satanic elite.

top topics

join